September 8, 201214 yr comment_63484 I've barely been back online and I'm already today's top poster.GET TA POSTIN'!=] Report
September 8, 201214 yr comment_63492 I"m sick as a dog so all I've been doing is sleeping.And dealing with car insurance and what not Report
September 8, 201214 yr comment_63500 I've been on the verge of a massive panic attack all afternoon/evening. Don't want that to come through in my posts. Report
September 8, 201214 yr Author comment_63515 That's admirable, Mike, but at the same time... scary as hell. lol Report
September 8, 201214 yr comment_63524 I'm too old to type anymore. But if someone gave me some cookies i be typing all day long (Don't let Isa see this ok)Mike keep safe and God speed! Report
September 8, 201214 yr comment_63526 I'm too old to type anymore. But if someone gave me some cookies i be typing all day long (Don't let Isa see this ok)Mike keep safe and God speed!*opens browser and tosses a couple cookies to rincon* anytime bro Report
September 10, 201214 yr comment_63609 I'm too old to type anymore. But if someone gave me some cookies i be typing all day long (Don't let Isa see this ok)Mike keep safe and God speed!Rincon! How are you doing? Tell Isa I said hi! You say that like it's a bad thingSee, Avahra knows what's up. Ladies and gentlemen, keep on sucking. For the good of everyone. Report
September 13, 201214 yr comment_63720 See, Avahra knows what's up. Ladies and gentlemen, keep on sucking. For the good of everyone. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.