Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gamestop PowerUp Rewards

Featured Replies

nice to see that is applies to new games too. was thinking it would only be used games and i couldnt participate then. may have to look into this

Very interesting, I buy from GS enough for it to be worth going pro, and I buy used a decent bit. Maybe if it stacks with the edge card and promo code I'll get 36% discounts on used stuff. :)

Only thing I wonder about though is if the year of Game Informer would stack on top of my current subscription.

Thanks for the info, Spawn, I'll definitely have to look into this.

EDIT: Looks like you can only get it in store, so I'll have to find out if/when they'll be doing it at my local GS.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.