August 24, 201214 yr comment_62846 During a podcast interview with The Verge, Xbox Live General Manager Brian Hall spilled the beans about the next Xbox and Microsoft has been attempting to damage control since the accidental leakage.Hall who was speaking about Microsoft’s products during the interview said, “We’ve operated Hotmail for about 16 years, We obviously have Exchange and Outlook that people use at work, and we just decided it was time to do something new and bring the best from each of those and put them together and release it right in time for the new wave of products that we have coming out with Windows 8, with the new version of Office, with the New Windows Phone and the new Xbox…”. Whoops!Microsoft has since said that he was speaking about the fall dashboard update, however a job posting ad by Microsoft says something different.“Over the next eighteen months Microsoft will release new versions of all of our most significant products including Windows (Client, Server, Phone and Azure), Office and Xbox, along with completely new offerings like Microsoft Surface. This wave of product launches will define the course of the company for years to come and thus provides an unprecedented opportunity for us to refresh and evolve our strategic brand.”The ad which has blew up all over the internet, has since conveniently disappeared.via OXM Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
August 24, 201214 yr comment_62852 lol. I love the rumor mill. I'll be interested in te next Xbox when the pricing rumors start. With luck they will do something about the scam called Gold. Report
August 24, 201214 yr comment_62854 Yeah, I'm hoping that they make some changes including that especially since it seems with just about game we have to pay extra for an online pass. Report
August 24, 201214 yr comment_62856 Yeah, they'll call it platinum. Charge you more, but include gold for the previous platform... I just find it funny how they keep deying what everyone has known for years. They should just spill thd beans already and play with not confirming release date. Report
August 24, 201214 yr comment_62873 After the way MS has treated Xbox live the past few months, it's very doubtful I would jump for a new console at this point. Report
August 25, 201214 yr comment_62886 I`ll buy it. I always buy the new hardware. Sickness I tell you. Sickness. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.