Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Borderlands (PC) Giveaway

Featured Replies

  • Author

At the rate this download is going, I may be able to play it on Sunday. lol

Thanks again, Dat. That made my month. Look forward to co-oping with you.

Glad you liked it! The drawing for Nukem will be coming up next. I'd love to get some Gamercide guys going on that game too. Yeah, co-op will be sweet!

Up to Nine Toes in my first game. The keys are taking quite awhile to get used to. I keep forgetting to press shift to sprint, so I mostly walk fast everywhere. lol

I also, for some reason, left mouse click to open/pick things up. That's a problem. That's how you shoot your weapon. So, there's plenty of ammo chests etc with bullet holes in them on Pandora. Sorry.

I'm enjoying it, though. Just going to need some time to get used to the controls.

  • Author

Up to Nine Toes in my first game. The keys are taking quite awhile to get used to. I keep forgetting to press shift to sprint, so I mostly walk fast everywhere. lol

I also, for some reason, left mouse click to open/pick things up. That's a problem. That's how you shoot your weapon. So, there's plenty of ammo chests etc with bullet holes in them on Pandora. Sorry.

I'm enjoying it, though. Just going to need some time to get used to the controls.

Sounds good! At that rate you'll be caught up with my character in no time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.