August 21, 201214 yr Author comment_62670 Pretty sure you were never going to play again, before all this happened. lol Report
August 22, 201214 yr comment_62709 Lol. Nah, I couldn't care less what a bunch of self important people have to say over social media. I can't play now because if I did I'd never hear the end of it from you. Report
August 22, 201214 yr Author comment_62730 If you played it again, I'd be too happy to say anything negative. I saved the stuff you gave me, too. Report
August 23, 201214 yr comment_62754 lol. You know me, get me drunk enough and I'll do just about anything. Report
August 23, 201214 yr comment_62773 If you play again Dat, I certainly would play more. Get the posse back together. Report
August 23, 201214 yr Author comment_62787 Jay Wilson apologized to David Brevik and the Diablo fans.http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6398870250?page=1 Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.