August 20, 201214 yr comment_62423 WOW! If this turns out to be true, I think some heads will be rolling at Acti/Blizz. That is just uncalled for.[source - DiabloIncGamers] Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62426 I can see how someone who made the game/genre calling out something in your creation might be a bit hurtful (even if others said it too), but I can also ssee how if I made something awesome and someone made a subpar sequel I'd be unhappy too. Either way too much was said on bothsides in my opnion. Report
August 20, 201214 yr Author comment_62429 I had already read the Brevik interview earlier today. Nothing he said was bad or untrue. He was professional and honest. Something Blizzard may try to take a stab at one day. Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62431 No matter how true and honest, being who he is, he should know that his words carry more weight than most when talking Diablo... Report
August 20, 201214 yr Author comment_62433 Dot dot dot.Let me put it another way. Diablo was his baby. Diablo 3 is an auction house centered game, surely implemented by Kotick and Activision. Brevik simply stated (much nicer btw), what most Diablo fans have been screaming about since release. It all falls on deaf ears at Blizzard. So maybe, just maybe -- it coming from the mouth of the person behind the original franchise, these words will affect some positive change to Diablo 3.The community can't seem to get it done. Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62435 only time will tell. We all know how activision only sees what they want to see. Report
August 20, 201214 yr Author comment_62436 Still up on this person's Facebook page. I've clicked several of the other people in the conversation (Jay Wilson, etc). Still cannot be 100% if it's real or not. Report
August 20, 201214 yr Author comment_62439 Diabloinc's link has been removed. Jay Wilson's FB post has been removed.Should be an interesting day tomorrow. Especially since Mr. Wilson was supposed to post his Magic Find blog for the patch preview. Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62444 Getting employee of the month someone is not.Hmmmmmmmm <()> Report
August 20, 201214 yr Author comment_62450 Heading to the major sites nowhttp://kotaku.com/5936142/diablo-iii-interview-leads-to-unexpected-facebook-bitching Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62456 Lol, of course... They've been reposting news quite a bit lately. Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62459 I find it pretty funny. I haven't read his interview, but it obviously struck a nerve. Report
August 20, 201214 yr Author comment_62488 Interesting development. One a few of you may get a kick out of.I'm locked out of my Battlenet account. Customer service can't take my call and they've locked me out of changing my password.Is this retribution or some shit?Also, they closed my ticket I just opened up 23 minutes ago, saying this..."This ticket has been closed since its status was Answered for 7 days." ---> 23 minutes ago <---What a joke. Report
August 20, 201214 yr Author comment_62489 Looks like it may have been my fault. Hotspot Shield was running in the background (loads on startup). It changes your IP, and they felt it was someone other than me.My bad! Report
August 20, 201214 yr Author comment_62492 Not yet. Still on hold listening to the same song, over and over. Your wait time is estimated at 27 minutes! WOO! Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62493 That sucks. I've been getting pissed at work today waiting on hold too. Seriously. I call into my own damn company to get approval for something or ask a question and I've had 20+ minute wait times. It's maddening. Report
August 20, 201214 yr Author comment_62494 Back in. Dude was super cool. Glad I didn't have to wait the full 27 minutes.Now PK goes to bed! haha Report
August 20, 201214 yr comment_62495 Some of us? You meant me didn't you? Lol. Don't go into withdrawal. Report
August 21, 201214 yr Author comment_62535 I meant all of the "not playing this game anymore" people. Basically, you and Kevin. =pOther than helping out by holding open a room for 23 hours so the D3 community could get an easy achievement, I haven't been playing it. I logged in this morning to check my auctions. Report
August 21, 201214 yr Author comment_62560 OH HO HO! A Blizzard moderator, or "Online Community Representative" just got busted, too.Reel in your people, Morhaime. They're out of control. Report
August 21, 201214 yr comment_62642 You do realize, at this point, I can truly never play this game again. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.