Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Google, Microsoft, and I

Featured Replies

Well, it was just me and Google here right now. And Google keeps messaging me some of the dirtiest stuff I've ever had said to me. Google is a FREAK!

Hmm you should take google up on it's offer

I did but when he brought in Facebook and Alexa, I wasn't prepared for what was to come next. I've been in scalding hot showers all day and still feel dirty after the things they made me do. I see therapy in my future.

I'm going to impregnate Google. Need to lock in to that situation before they get away. ;)

Just Google, Bing, and I here at the moment. No one here, nothing happening, BORING. Hopefully the Gamercide crew will get together on the GC channel or at least Mumble later tonight (though I have to go to bed early tonight and tomorrow for a damned 8:30am day at work Monday, while I'm used to just clocking out at 10pm).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.