Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

That chick that does comics

Featured Replies

Hey Guys!

Not technically my debut here, but kinda sorta... I was the gal responsible for So Good it Hurts which had to stop running back in October when I got a new job after being unemployed six months.

Well I'm here now (to harass Chris too) and the comic's back and in full swing! Check out my sig for all it's insanity :3

Cheers!

-Karen

Welcome! I remember when chris linked us to your stuff a while back. was some good stuff

  • Author

I remember your comics... they were great!

Welcome to Gamercide!

Woo! Thanks :) Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I look forward to harassing Chris, and chatting with the rest of you! XD

Hey Kay! I've seen some of your work, and really enjoyed it. Nice to have you with us!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.