August 6, 201214 yr comment_61596 1. What’s the story behind your gamertag?It’s actually quite a complicated story. Bacon when I first got Xbox Live, I was bwler263, which is what most people here first knew me as. I soon outgrew that gamertag, and became CivilizedBacon. Yes, I do love bacon so I didn’t hesitate in making that my tag. AFter a while with that as my gamertag, I was tired of having it as something so long, so I changed my name to Sabaid, which means fight is Scottish Gaelic. I was bored of that, so I finally switched to Bacon v3 a few years back. It’s v3 because it’s my 3rd iteration of my newer gamertags, and I kept around my love of bacon. I told you it was complicated.2. What game are you currently playing?Minecraft, Minecraft, and more Minecraft. Seriously. I have it on Xbox, PC, and my phone, so I’m almost always playing. But I’m also playing through Fallout 3 again. I recently started playing Company of Heros, and I’m having a ton of fun with that.3. What game are you looking forward to that has yet to release?Borderlands 2 without a doubt. I’m also looking forward to FIFA 13 and Assassin’s Creed 3.4. If you could be anything in the world what would it be and why.A slice of bacon. In all seriousness though, I would love to be a filmmaker. Or an editor. I’m studying to become a GIS analyst though, and that’s pretty cool too.5. What is your biggest gaming pet peeve when playing with others?Griefing. I hate it when people grief. I also hate when someone has music blaring and their mic picks it up. Rude much.6. When you aren’t gaming, what are you doing?Lately, I’ve been reading a lot, as well as recording vlogs and Let’s Plays for my YouTube channel.7. If you were to take over the world, what would be the first thing that you would do?FREE BACON. For me only. My loving subjects must come to my palace if they wish to consume my bacon.8. If someone were to turn you into a unicorn with a diamond encrusted bacon horn what would you do? Would you try to eat your new horn?Of course I wouldn’t. My horn would be the source of my powers, including my ability to fart rainbows and poop perfectly cooked bacon.9. In 5 words or less, describe your gamer self.Spastic and unusual. Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
August 6, 201214 yr comment_61601 These spotlights are cool. Bacon what is your favorite bacon dish? Report
August 6, 201214 yr comment_61605 Been so long since I've seen CivilizedBacon, Bwler and Sabaid. Report
August 6, 201214 yr comment_61616 lol. Loved it. I can't decide if I'd eat any of your perfectly cooked poop bacon though. Report
August 6, 201214 yr comment_61649 Good job! Came out really nice. I remember bwler back from the Xbox forums days. haha Report
August 6, 201214 yr comment_61651 The history of bacon. That sounds like an interesting read. I must read the Wikipedia article on it later today. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BaconOh and good Q&A. lol Report
August 7, 201214 yr comment_61656 And after all that... I want some bacon, but don't have any. Awesome spotlight. Thanks Bacon! Report
August 7, 201214 yr comment_61662 Word. I have no opinion on bacon. I'm still too busy figuring out my recipe for eggs. Report
August 11, 201214 yr comment_61911 i'm going to go buy some bacon and that isn't a dirty joke. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.