Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Uncharted 1 and 2

Featured Replies

So, I've been playing a lot of Uncharted lately. This game is absolutely amazing. Story is pretty top notch, gameplay is very smooth and fluid, and the graphics are great as well.

I've beaten the first one already, and I'm on the verge of beating the second one. Then it's off to multiplayer to get to level 60. I do have to warn you though, I'm pretty beast at multiplayer, ahem.

Anyone else play and highly enjoy these 2 games?

I loved the first one .. I was on my second play through when my PS3 died and I had to send it in for repairs. Unfortunately that wiped all my game save data from it's hard drive. I'll replay the 1st in a few weeks but I haven't had a chance to check out the 2nd. I can wait a little longer so I can pick it up cheap in the used section somewhere. I really want to play it though. I had a friend say he beat the 2nd in less than 4 days... does that sound right? Is it short?

Yeah, I've heard that the series was good. What's even better is that the games were made by Naughty Dog, who made what is basically my favorite platforming series of all time, the Jak and Daxter series. They had some clever writing in that series, so how is Uncharted story wise? Is it funny?

more action adventure, like a young indiana jones situation. except in modern days.

  • Author

Yes. There is a lot of climbing and a few puzzles here and there too. I personally laughed a ton due to the superb voice acting in this game. That was honestly one of the high points in this game for me, hearing what the characters say when they interact with each other. It gave the game so much personality.

There's some humor but it's not a comedy show .. more sarcastic and real. Great writing and great story .. certainly a can't miss series if you own a PS3.

  • Author

Yeah, I beat Uncharted 2 yesterday. Stood up from 5am to 8am yesterday just to beat Uncharted 2. Now I'm going through it again on hard, and eventually on crushing. I'm already on chapter 22 again on hard mode. The game actually isn't very long, but it feels like it is, don't know why. Felt the same for the first one too.

That's how I feel about Killzone 2 and Heavenly Sword. Both those games are rather short but so much fun to play I'm usually replaying each at least 3 times a year and that's more than I can say for some of the other games I have. .. Zelda .. I'm looking at you!

  • Author

Lol. Uncharted is definitely a game worth replaying, but my next goal after finishing uncharted on crushing is to get to level 60 in multiplayer. Gonna take a while...

  • 1 year later...

One year later super necro post. These games are pretty great. I've beaten the first one and am on chapter 20 of the second (so towards the end). I pretty much agree with all of these (several decades old) comments about the game. Clever writing, smooth gameplay, beautiful graphics. The only thing missing graphically, as with most console games, is antialiasing, but otherwise they look great, 2 in particular.

Uncharted 3 should be a GOTY contender. It's been a long wait for 3.

i never got around to 2, but i enjoyed 1.

LOL WUT??? Play 2 you silly. Do it now. Great fun. Best on the PS3 to date imho (ok, ok. besides that sword waving game you and Pogre are always on about. lol).

  • 2 weeks later...

I own both and have beaten the first and never ended up beating the second for some reason, I don't think. This will be my goal. I love these games so much.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.