July 29, 201214 yr comment_60982 It's Sunday so it's stuff I want day. Let's see the awesome stuff everyone wants..but'll likely never have.These are drink coasters. Oh yeah, xbox drink coasters. These are freaking awesome. One day I will have these. Report
July 29, 201214 yr comment_61002 And fish to go in it, obviously. I want to upgrade my current tank. Report
July 29, 201214 yr Author comment_61003 The inflatable beer pong table is incredible. I can see a lot of fun there.Can you explain the non working monster truck? Report
July 29, 201214 yr comment_61006 I've always wanted an older GMC Scout or Chevy Blazer. Their shorter wheelbase is ideal for the types of places I like to go. Less bottoming out.Pretty sure it's working, too. Those tire dollies make it easier to move inside of a garage, without having to drive/park. Report
July 29, 201214 yr comment_61007 A decent webcam for when I get my own outside room in a bit over a week, for casting.Maybe a capture card to stream from consoles, but price vs. how much I actually play consoles, it's not worth it to me. Report
July 29, 201214 yr comment_61008 http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-LifeCam-Cinema-720p-Webcam/dp/B002MCZJ78/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1343598025&sr=8-4&keywords=HD+webcam Report
July 29, 201214 yr comment_61009 Not bad. That or something like it I can probably get in about 3 weeks. Still waiting to pay off furniture. The time is near. Report
July 30, 201214 yr comment_61030 A nice long HDMI cable that costs under $50, to play computer games on my HDTV. Report
July 30, 201214 yr comment_61034 A nice long HDMI cable that costs under $50, to play computer games on my HDTV.Monoprice.com is the place for that. Depends how long you need.30ft for $25 http://www.monoprice...&seq=1&format=2or $17 for 20ft http://www.monoprice...&seq=1&format=2I'd get a decent bit longer than you need so you can run it in corners and under rugs. You can just run around with a tape measure and see. Report
July 30, 201214 yr comment_61037 I want this:http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.221675100And this:http://www.razerzone.com/minisite/blackwidowNo idea why. Since I seem to play video games less and less. Report
July 30, 201214 yr Author comment_61040 I've had a razer keyboard and several mouses. I really like them Report
July 30, 201214 yr comment_61042 Which keyboard do you have? This one would be the first mechanical one I've had in ages. There are other options but few with good software for macros and the layout I like. Report
July 30, 201214 yr Author comment_61045 Oh god I had the one that's blue. Since I have a laptop now I no longer have it, but it was one of the older ones. I also had the naga mouse (with the 12 buttons ont he side) and omg omg omg it was so sexy Report
July 30, 201214 yr comment_61050 Well, I know it's not Sunday but I've been sick and not really up to doing much other than sleeping. Hopefully I'm not too late.My boy (which means I do as well) wants this:http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/a6d0/?srp=1He wants the New Super Mario Bros. set for his room. The kids informed me a day or 2 ago that they want their own rooms now, so I have to start getting this kind of stuff together. Fun times I tell you. Report
July 30, 201214 yr comment_61054 Those would look bad *** in a game room, too.It's basically what his room will become honestly. There is already a 42" TV on the wall and shelves and wiring for the systems. His bed and a dresser is all he'll have in there. Toys and what not fit in the closet storage area. A couple of bean bag chairs and they are pretty well set to game. Report
July 30, 201214 yr comment_61055 All the neighborhood kids will be over there. Hope you can handle it. lol Report
July 30, 201214 yr comment_61056 I have one of the razer blackwidow mechanical keyboards. Love it. Report
July 30, 201214 yr comment_61057 All the neighborhood kids will be over there. Hope you can handle it. lolWill actually be better that they are in there and they can get the hell off of my big TV all the time. Report
July 30, 201214 yr comment_61061 Those wall graphics are pretty awesome Spawn. And Sed, thanks a lot, you've just pushed me one more step towards buying a new keyboard. Report
July 30, 201214 yr Author comment_61070 Those wall graphics are awesome. How do they hold up against repeated use though Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.