July 25, 201214 yr comment_60677 and it goes by the name of...I'M OFF FOR A WEEK, SO **** YOU WORK. Report
July 25, 201214 yr comment_60679 Must be nice!!! Enjoy your time off!I'm stuck here at work right now myself. At 7am I was in bed, having a smoke and a cup of coffee before getting in the shower to go to work lol Report
July 25, 201214 yr Author comment_60717 Plans are: do nothing.I originally took the week off because the boy was planning on going out of town so I didn't want my dog in a kennel for 14+ hours a day.But that fell through and now we're both off Report
July 25, 201214 yr comment_60723 Cool, enjoy it... And I expect more posting from u this week. Report
July 25, 201214 yr comment_60726 Time off is sweet for sure. I practically have a week off, where I'm home most of the day until the afternoon when I work for a few short hours. Stop on by the Gamercide stream sometimes during the week, if we can get PK, Dat, and the crew around we can hang out in Mumble parties. Report
July 26, 201214 yr comment_60747 Something about the above comment throws up red flags, but I can't place why. Report
July 27, 201214 yr comment_60790 If i took a week off id find out how truely much i hate my job and never go back. But hey enjoy the time off become one with the sofa Report
July 27, 201214 yr Author comment_60794 I already know how much I truly hate my job. Well, not so much the job but the people I deal with.however, I did see that a local bank is hiring. I have 0 experience in that area but I'm easy to teach Report
July 27, 201214 yr comment_60828 Did I just see Mumble parties?! I would like to join in on these shenanigans, probably, most-likely at a .12 BAC. Also, I've been off work for months! But I just got a job which could start very soon so my vacation is soon over. Report
July 27, 201214 yr comment_60841 True Av its not the job i hate its the customers...well acc the returning locals(summer citidiots)... Report
July 28, 201214 yr comment_60896 Especially when either Dat or I are drunk. Almost seems like we try to out-retard each other at times. LOL Report
July 28, 201214 yr comment_60927 I was hoping we'd cast last night. I was tore all the way back last night. My friend was over and she wanted to see how we did it. Report
July 28, 201214 yr comment_60943 Lol. I like the way you put that PK. Game on!Sorry about that. I thought I'd be back in time to cast, but we were pretty lit and ending up closing the bar down. Then waited at the slowest McDonald's ever. Report
August 3, 201214 yr comment_61413 I wish I had a job to be absent from . I've learned one thing from all this, I'd be a very bored millionaire Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.