Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Whats your favorite band/artist's?

Featured Replies

Mine are Kid CuDi and KoRn. I love both of them, grew up listening to KoRn and just last march started listening to CuDi. 128 KoRn songs, and 42 Kid CuDi songs so far on my zune. What are your favorite artist's or bands?

I really hate picking favorites when it comes to music because I like most of my music pretty much the same. But if I had to chose, I'd say my favorite is The Beatles then my second favorite would probably have to be State Radio

Tool has been my favorite band for a while but I like way too much music these days.

Some of my favorite bands include:

Tool

Thrice

The National

Deftones

Radiohead

Third Eye Blind

Minus the Bear

Porcupine Tree

Nine Inch Nails

and a bunch more

1. Nine Inch Nails

2. Deftones

3. Linkin Park

4. GodSmack

5. Breaking Benjamin

On Sputnik you'd be cool with 1 and 2 and then crucified for liking the last 3 lol. Tis a hard crowd to please.

On Sputnik you'd be cool with 1 and 2 and then crucified for liking the last 3 lol. Tis a hard crowd to please.

Lol, yeah people freak out when I tell them I like Linkin Park. I only like their earlier albums, Minutes To Midnight sucked. Same with Benjamin, and Godsmack. Their new stuff isn't as good as their old stuff.

My favourite artist of all time is Trent Reznor. He has had such an impact on my life. I almost think of him as my idol, though I know it's good to have no idols, but I don't care. I also like Mike Patton. He is multi talented, and he's got a nice sense of humour.

Another awesome artist is Jeff Lynne. He's done some amazing work, and he was part of the Traveling Wilburys, which is one of my all time favourite bands.

I've got all kinds of weird tastes in music, like there are a lot of bands that I don't care for but have just a couple songs that I love, like Guano Apes' Open Your Eyes, even though I don't care for really anything else of theirs. And I really liked Linkin Park, but only the first two or three albums. I just like Meteora, and there are about 5 (older) songs of theirs that I think are awesome (In the End, Breaking the Habit, Crawling, Numb), but the new stuff is really meh. Dragonforce is pretty cool, but like every song is the same, so I guess TTFaTF is my favorite of theirs, though I kind of like most of it (great music for playing Beat Hazard levels on Insane).

What I don't really care for is country or rap. It's like they can just make a conversation into a song or just keep saying the same ghetto talk over and over and add a beat to it lol.

Tool. I think everyone knows that though. I have a few others. I'll pop back in this thread after work when I have more time.

Tool

S.O.A.D.

Slipknot

Godsmack

Dry Kill Logic

Pantera

Alice In Chains

Man, I could go on and on. I do put Tool at the top of the list though. They're musical geniuses. I've never heard music that can be so heavy, yet so beautiful.

  • 8 months later...

1. CKY

2. Tool

3. Mars Volta

4. Anything Patton

5. Mastodon

6. Bad Religion

7. Clutch

8. Iron Maiden

9. Deftones

10. Nas

11. Flaming Lips

12. Glassjaw

13. Slayer

14. Anthrax (there old stuff, from back in the 80's)

15. Frank Zappa

16. A Perfect Circle

17. Primus and anything Claypool

18. Rush

19. Buckethead

20. King Crimson

I could keep going, but that's more than enough. I love music

  • 6 months later...

Attila, We came as Romans, A day to Remember, Devil Wears Prada, Asking Alexandria, and Acacia Strain,

All bad *** music

p.s. SKILL TREES!!

  • The Word Alive
  • Memphis May Fire
  • Blessthefall
  • A Skylit Drive
  • The Color Morale
  • Before Their Eyes
  • Greeley Estates
  • Dream On, Dreamer
  • Motionless In White
  • Underoath
  • Senses Fail

Easy peasy for me. All time is The Smashing Pumpkins, best albums are Siamese Dream, and Meloncollie and the Infinite Sadness.

Favorite newer band, Prolly Killswitch Engage.

Brand new to me greats. Skrillex and AWOLNATION

Great question broham.

  • 2 months later...

Don't have a favorite band or arist but I have my favorite song of all time

One-T + Cool-T - The Magic Key

******* love that song <333

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.