April 13, 201016 yr comment_3102 Oh hey earwaxface, when did you join Gamercide? I never did join any of your L4D2 matches besides that time you joined PK and me, I'll have to fix that sometime. And judging by your post you now have GTA IV and BoGT? Nice, you'll have to stream some of our matches if you ever join. I joined when Peeknuckle promised me free stuff. Using a different gamertag now... otherwise I might have invited you to some of the jtv-only left 4 dead games we had. Only have episodes from liberty city... only played it 2-3 times cause its boring when only one of your friends has the game. Maybe you guys and girls will show me how fun it can be. Report
April 13, 201016 yr Author comment_3171 Hell yeah. We know all the fun glitches in GTA IV.We'd kind of need to know your schedule though, Wax! lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.