April 4, 201016 yr comment_732 It's time. We've gone too long without playing it. Tonight is the night. Report
April 4, 201016 yr Author comment_778 We just need to get into the game first. Then others will join. Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_819 pickle what time you thinking of playing? so i can work out what time i have to be on. ive missed GTA, me and timmy haven't played with you guys in a long time. Report
April 4, 201016 yr Author comment_943 We played last night, but I'd play again tonight. I get on at 11PM PST. Stay on till usually 4-5AM. Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_991 I may be interested in joining. I also would like to co-op Borderlands some more and get the achievement for finishing all quests in Knoxx. Report
April 4, 201016 yr Author comment_993 We could have used you in GTA last night. Assassin was feeling frisky. lol Report
April 5, 201016 yr Author comment_1301 It was fun. We need more people, though. Some Cars vs Bike would be fun. Maybe even some A Team. Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1341 More then likely if people haven't posted in here about it we won't get any one. I don't mind playing but it's got to be a fairly decent size game or I get bored. Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1433 I wanna play, but it's usually so late when you guys are on its hard for me to plan to be there. Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1495 I wanna come but you always start too late Oh hey earwaxface, when did you join Gamercide? I never did join any of your L4D2 matches besides that time you joined PK and me, I'll have to fix that sometime. And judging by your post you now have GTA IV and BoGT? Nice, you'll have to stream some of our matches if you ever join. Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1502 I wanna play. I would have played with ya'll earlier except I had to study for a test that I failed today. Bleh. Report
April 6, 201016 yr Author comment_1508 I wanna come but you always start too late You of all people, are going to remark about our hours? lolWax plays at different times, each day. You never know when he's going to be on. Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1580 Im in for any games you guys have at the normal time for pretty much the next 2 weeks, so count me there if you are planning something. Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1773 Oh hey earwaxface, when did you join Gamercide? I never did join any of your L4D2 matches besides that time you joined PK and me, I'll have to fix that sometime. And judging by your post you now have GTA IV and BoGT? Nice, you'll have to stream some of our matches if you ever join. Gawd Kevin why don't you flirt some more. Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_2024 Gawd Kevin why don't you flirt some more.Don't be thilly, I's jus bee'n friendly. I kinda know the guy from JTV. Dun be such a drama queen. *bends wrist downwards* Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_2053 If you guys are on today/tommorrow (damn time zones. About 9 hours) I'll try to join Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2106 lol I like how Timmy says he'll join after everyone starts typing in pink. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.