July 17, 201214 yr comment_60340 Ok, I think I've finally brought everything back online. Let me know if anything is missing or not working for you. However, the web host is still in a hardware transition phase, so the site may get pretty slow at times.Welcome back. Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_60342 Thanks for the hard work, Dat. I missed the hell out of the forums. Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_60345 Yup, thank you Dat. That was a couple of days of hell I tell ya. Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_60361 Yep, days be boring without the ol' forums. Thanks as always for keeping everything running, Dat. Report
July 18, 201214 yr Author comment_60364 Missed you guys too. It was a clusterfuck and I don't have access to a computer at work. So took longer than I intended. Oh, Ava, and anyone else. The restore lost some files so you will have to redo you avatar if you changed it recently. Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_60373 Wait. The site was down? What the hell are you doing over there Dat? lolLove you man. Report
July 18, 201214 yr Author comment_60374 Telling me the restore is at 67% complete as of today sometime. So hopefully the site will be back on to a normal RAID drive and off these slow backup drives soon. I've disabled Cloudflare until then, and I'll try to keep up with double posts as I can. If you get a timeout after clicking post, you may want to reload the thread and check before you post again. A lot of the time it goes through, but then doesn't load the page. Report
July 20, 201214 yr Author comment_60466 Yeah, it was the only avatar you'd used I could find on the server still. So I switched to it for you. Also, I've been told the restore is completely done so everything should be loading at normal speeds again. Let me know if there are any problems. Report
July 20, 201214 yr comment_60467 Only issue I still see is, quoted posts. They're very hard to read.No rush, just an observation. Report
July 20, 201214 yr Author comment_60475 Yeah, it's a side effect of the damn custom font plugin. I haven't delved into it to see what it'll take to change it yet, or if I can fix it. Report
July 20, 201214 yr Author comment_60479 And fixed. I forget what the hell I've done before so often. Oh, and the favicon should be fixed, though you may need to clear cache to get it to show up properly. Report
July 20, 201214 yr comment_60506 Oh and I'm still short 400$ in my bank account...Could you fix that? Report
July 24, 201214 yr Author comment_60626 That's for me to know, but PayPal is a safer alternative. Report
July 27, 201214 yr Author comment_60788 Let me know. You'll have to cover the transaction fees. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.