July 3, 201214 yr comment_60047 Has anyone played Amnesia?The boy wants me to play it because he said it was teh scariest game ever, and sine I spook easy he thinks it'll be amusing.I may even consider streaming it for the lawls at how horrified i get Report
July 3, 201214 yr Author comment_60051 I don't know if I'll have "fun." I scare way easy (the show supernatural gives me nightmares) so this is mostly for his lawls Report
July 3, 201214 yr comment_60052 You'll have "fun". Or in that case at least those watching you play will.It can occasionally have those "Wait what the hell was that??!? OK, I'M DONE... for now" moments. Report
July 3, 201214 yr comment_60053 It's fun in a scary way and people watching you scream at certain points will enjoy themselves. Report
July 3, 201214 yr comment_60055 If Supernatural gives you nightmares, then this game will load up your pants in the rear section.I listened to an 18 year old cry live on stream because of this game. He ended cast pretty quick. Report
July 3, 201214 yr comment_60056 I'm in the process of playing it. I'm spooked pretty easily, so it's pretty scary. But I'm slowly working through it. Report
July 3, 201214 yr comment_60058 Started playing about 30 min ago... Holy crap it just gets scarier as you go...Think I'm done now. lol Report
July 3, 201214 yr comment_60060 Oh hell yes, please do cast it Avahra. It's a really good game too.Tbh I kind of laughed when I played and streamed it, but I may be a little off. Does have its tense moments. Report
July 3, 201214 yr comment_60061 There was a text adventure version of the same name...same game? Report
July 3, 201214 yr comment_60064 Yep, I'm 100% with you streaming it. Can set you up with whatever you need too. Report
July 3, 201214 yr comment_60067 I've played a little bit of it. It's definitely one of the more creepy games out there. I know people who never get frightened by anything, and they jump out of their seats when playing. But, you should definitely stream it, it'll be hilarious (at least for us). Report
July 3, 201214 yr comment_60068 I've played about half way so far, and I LOVE horror games, and this is probably the scariest one I've ever played. Report
July 3, 201214 yr comment_60075 I would watch you stream playing the game. I've played through Amnesia. Definitely cool stuff. I love games that promote atmospheric horror rather than cheap thrills and blood/gore.Also, you need to wear headphones while playing in the dark! It's a MUST. Report
July 3, 201214 yr comment_60080 Just realized this is in my Steam library. Had no idea. Guess I'll install it and give it a go. Report
July 3, 201214 yr Author comment_60081 @Dat I'll talk to you and have you walk me through setting whatever up so I can stream it properly.PK- I'm going to wear a diaper so I don't soil my carpetChris- No. I'm sure having the lights on will be terrifying enough Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.