May 20, 201016 yr comment_9208 About to start. Have some great ideas. Will post pics as I get them. Any suggestions will be considered. Report
May 20, 201016 yr Author comment_9218 He is full of wounds and leaking all over my lamp. I'll do it again tomorrow but with something different Report
May 20, 201016 yr comment_9219 You should have 2 fruits and try and stage it so one stabs the other. lol Report
May 20, 201016 yr comment_9237 lol. Yes it is. I love it. I definitely want to see fruitracide. Report
May 21, 201016 yr Author comment_9261 The masturbators I came across didn't last long. One did and I kept stabbing the oragne saying "THIS IS YORU **** THIS IS YOUR ****" Report
May 21, 201016 yr comment_9267 That's the problem, they don't.ask me really nice and ill come over and help Report
May 25, 201016 yr Author comment_9647 That was the only night I've gotten to do it so far. I actually have even better ideas.I just need some home alone time to actually do them. Report
May 26, 201016 yr comment_9701 I just need some home alone time to actually do them.That's 99% of the problem, because you feel like either A) A Moron or A Really Creepy Person when you're in the presence of others and doing that **** online. I speak from experience. LoL Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.