June 25, 201214 yr comment_59782 Went and saw Abe L. Vampire hunter. It really put some good twists on history and facts. The action was good. I acc expected it to suck but was suprised Report
June 25, 201214 yr comment_59784 I was wondering how this movie would be. I read the book and found it to be horrible. I couldn't wait to finish it. It read like a dry history novel with some vampire fantasy thrown in, it was ugh. Report
June 25, 201214 yr Author comment_59793 Its doctored up from the book. But i had a pass and it was free. The best part of the whole thing was i sat next to two little old ladies and wanted to ask so bad is that really how it went down....my wife woulda beat me Report
July 1, 201214 yr comment_60023 So, it is actually worth seeing then? I think I'll wait until it's out of theaters though. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.