May 18, 201016 yr comment_9118 What is up with the colors? I was wondering if he had a modded account but when I search for his gamertag on .com nothing comes up. He doesn't appear on my recent players list either.... Report
May 18, 201016 yr comment_9122 That's an old mod. If you were able to click on his name and show gamercard from there it would show his actual account. Report
May 18, 201016 yr Author comment_9123 That's an old mod. If you were able to click on his name and show gamercard from there it would show his actual account.I did that, but nothing seemed out of the ordinary... Report
May 18, 201016 yr comment_9132 I did that, but nothing seemed out of the ordinary...Nothing is. It only changes their name in CoD games. They can change their gamertag, color, or both. Nothing actually changes on the account. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.