June 5, 201214 yr comment_59245 I picked up on the canned clapping yesterday during Ubi's event. Couldn't prove it happened, but I know I had heard it. Once the audience started clapping, they killed the clapping coming from the speakers. Report
June 5, 201214 yr comment_59251 Gearbox won a World Record today. Most usable guns in a videogame (Borderlands) Report
June 6, 201214 yr comment_59261 I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't impressed with Square Enix's "Luminous" tech demo reel which was supposedly "real time". *hides boner* Report
June 7, 201214 yr comment_59283 Microsoft Studios head Phil Spencer tells GameSpot the industry should expect the 360 to hang around for "a lot more" than just two years. Good.Rockstar working on five separate projects - Analysthttp://e3.gamespot.com/story/6381362/rockstar-working-on-five-separate-projects-analyst Report
June 7, 201214 yr comment_59285 Payday: The Heist developer, Overkill Software, is apparently working on Valve's prequel to Left 4 Dead.http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6381358/left-4-dead-prequel-in-the-works-reportLove this commentIt makes sense to go with Left 4 Dead 0 since they absolutely can't put a 3 after anything. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.