June 4, 201214 yr comment_59168 Not too impressed soo far with Microsoft's show. SmartGlass? Meh. Report
June 4, 201214 yr comment_59169 The "most requested feature"....internet explorer for the xbox, LOL. Report
June 4, 201214 yr comment_59170 The "most requested feature"....internet explorer for the xbox, LOL.Yeah, not impressed. haha Report
June 4, 201214 yr comment_59171 Wow.... VERY underwhelming showing from MS. Sure, we got to see Gears, Halo 4, new Splinter Cell and Black Ops, but other than that nothing mindblowing.Smart Glass, Internet Explorer, new languages for Bing? That's about it? Meh...I'm excited for Sony's show. I'd like to see what they have in store for the Vita. Report
June 4, 201214 yr comment_59172 The best part of that show was Trey and Matt making fun of the smart glass stuff when they came out to talk about the south park game, and that horrible "ushering in" pun after the usher performance, and the resulting awkward silence. Can't really tell if its quite as bad as last years, but still, pretty bad. Makes me glad I went ahead and built my PC. Report
June 4, 201214 yr comment_59186 Sed and I called this a few nights go. We started to talk about what E3 may be like this year, and we both just basically said -- who cares. It'll be underwhelming and not exciting at all. Report
June 4, 201214 yr comment_59190 EA's conferance was pretty underwelhming. Dead Space 3 just looks like they took the worst parts of RE5(forced co-op, cover and enemies with guns), MoH Warfighter is just another generic military shooter, Sim City looks like it could be good, sports games are still sports games, the new Need For Speed looks decent I guess, and Crysis 3 looks like a mix of 1 and 2(I do like the compound bow though).Oh, and EA got UFC, I guess thats a pretty big deal, and SW The Old Republic is going free to play up to level 15 this july. Report
June 4, 201214 yr comment_59193 I think E3 is turning me even more into a pretentious indie game hipster.... Everything is just sequels, or games that are all just trying to look like the same game. I'm just gonna go back to Bastion and Amnesia... Report
June 4, 201214 yr comment_59198 Watch Dogs looks really interesting. Pretty sure Jonatchoo (Jonathan Jacques-Belletête) is the Art Director of the game. If you liked the style of DX:HR, you'll probably love Watch Dogs.*edit* It's called Watch Dogs. I thought it was ctOS at first, too. So did many of the game sites on Twitter. lol Report
June 4, 201214 yr comment_59199 This was the QR code that the dev paused on during the live cast gameplay.http://dotconnexion.ubi.com/index.html Report
June 4, 201214 yr comment_59200 I paused the video, but couldn't get a decent shot of the QR. Either way, happy Ubisoft finished strong, cause that presser was a bore up until that point. Report
June 4, 201214 yr comment_59201 Their event this year still wasn't as bad as that smarmy, trying to be cool and funny guy from last year. I've never seen an entire social network want to hurt someone before him. haha Report
June 5, 201214 yr comment_59209 Also, why did the forerunners in Halo 4 look like Bionicles?I'm glad I wasn't the only one that thought that, lolAnyway, yeah, Watch Dogs looks GREAT, and i'm starting to get back into Assassin's Creed after been put off with all those spin offs. Besides splinter cell, I think ubisoft had a pretty great showing, well the games at least, I hated that tobuscas guy way more than Mr. Caffiene. Report
June 5, 201214 yr comment_59213 Meh.I lost interest rather quickly. Some of the kinect games looked neat, but then I found out they were for kinect and had a sad. Report
June 5, 201214 yr comment_59230 and SW The Old Republic is going free to play up to level 15 this july.They're trying to lure in people due to them bleeding subscribers like no tomorrow. Also their servers need to merge and consolidate because right now activity is just plain miserable on some of the main fleets.I let my sub lapse back in April. Nothing to do anymore, finished all the endgame, can't deal with the super nerfs to my class (bounty hunter). Report
June 5, 201214 yr comment_59231 Also, Sony's press conference was HORRIBLE. Seriously NOTHING was shown. A game montage, PS All Stars, God of War (again), Assassin's Creed, Last of Us (which does look a little cool).... and that's about it. No real big Vita announcements. Oh, can't forget about "Wonderbooks" though. That deserves a mutant facepalm. Report
June 5, 201214 yr comment_59232 I'm going to be posting a recap on the main website for anybody who missed anything in an hour or so. There were some headlines that I believe may have gotten pushed to the side by the stink of both Playstation and Microsoft's crud and they are very interesting. Report
June 5, 201214 yr comment_59236 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-N_nj6mt1s&feature=relatedThis one seems to be impressing most people, but there is something....off about the graphics to me. Yeah, they are techincally impressive, but I guess I just kinda don't like that CG look. Also, its so heaviliy scripted that its hard to get excited for, though i'm going to assume thats mainly just because these are the kinds of demo's you show at E3 and that the full game won't be as bad. Report
June 5, 201214 yr comment_59239 Except for a very few things, for me, E3 has been kind of a bust so far. No real big announcements and game trailers that have just fallen flat. Perhaps core gamers aren't and I guess haven't been for some time, the target demographic anymore. IDK? Report
June 5, 201214 yr comment_59240 Well, Nintendo's conferance started out real strong with Pikmin 3 and then just kinda got real boring. The new 3DS Castlevania(which is a classic 2D castlevania game thats also a spin off of lords of shadows) just kinda got dumped out in a montage(apperently gonna have another press conferance for 3D stuff later?), and everything else was kinda old news/same old nintendo. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.