Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

For my birthday my friends...

Featured Replies

All pitched in and bought me a 360! I had to use gift cards and all but the purchase went smoothly enough. So I am now back online! Consider this your advance warning! lol

  • Author

That's excellent. Added you to my FL. Go get RDR! =]

Is it out yet?

  • Author

the console was manufactured on the 13th week of 2010 according to the lot #!!!!laugh.gif

  • Author

For people who had midnight launches in their town. Out tomorrow, though.

I will go rent it tomorrow then. I have the old game pass where for $20 a month you can keep a game as long as you want! So I will go when they open and get it!

That's a great present!! You've got some pretty awesome friends! .. I'll look to friend you next time I'm on the 360. Might be a while for me since I'm playing LittleBigPlanet again.

do i here late night poker making a comeback then? :lol:

  • Author

do i here late night poker making a comeback then? laugh.gif

I thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink soooooooooooooooo. lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.