May 14, 201214 yr comment_58260 This is the Official Uno Competition Thread. Within here you can find the rules, prizes, and sign up to play. If you have any questions feel free to send me (Avahra) a message through here, twitter,xbox live, etc.Why Uno? We choose UNO because it's fun. It's an easy game for anyone to play. It's also a great social game, so we can get to know each other better. And it's a lot of fun.RULES1) You must enter the contest to play. Anyone who enters is eligible to win prizes.2) You have to be 15+. This is due to the mature nature of conversations you can probably expect.3) Respect. You will respect your fellow gamers at all times during this competition. Racism, sexism,excessive name calling, and troll like behavior will get you removed. We're a community that prides itself on being close and having fun, if at any point a player upsets this they shall find themselves removed.4) If you choose to use a cam, you will not expose yourself. Nobody wants to see your nudies.5) You will have fun. Or at least pretend to.PrizesThere will be several prizes that are awarded at the end of the day. This thread will have the official list nearer the competition. You can expect1) Arcade Game codes2) MS Points3) A card for live time4) A surprise prize for my beloved hosts5) 25$ Gift Card to Gamestop (Donated by Dubl Deuce)How do I win Prizes???!!Anyone who enters to play is eligible to win a prize.The winner of the competition gets the grand prizeAnyone who participates will be entered into a drawing for other prizesAll Hosts will also be given prizesSounds Great. How does it work?All you have to do is sign up to enter, and then show up on June 24th!Your name will be placed into a list of all players. On June 24th players will compete in groups of 3 for a best of 3/5. The winner of each round continues forward to be placed against other players. The game ends when all players have competed and there is one UNO CHAMPION. Here is a link to a terrible paint graph example: beepGroups of 3 what? Uno has 4 people!Each UNO game will have a host. A host remains in the game and is responsible for ushering out the players who did not succeed in winning, and bringing new players in. Hosts are volunteered, and while they are not eligible for the other prizes they will be given gifts.Mics are encouraged, but not required.Cams are also acceptable, however nudie behavior is not.What Now?Anyone wishing to compete will sign up here. Please leave your XBOX Gamertag that you wish to play with and expect a message of confirmation from me.If you wish to be a host, send me a message. I can't give everyone host spots, sorry.Spread the word. The more people we have, the more fun!Hope to see you there! Report
May 14, 201214 yr Author comment_58261 Players(I will update this with each new player and host)DUBL DUECEXxBollWeevilxXSegaCKYBacon v3 Report
May 14, 201214 yr comment_58264 I am in, also if you still need prizes I have one to donate.GT DUBL DUECE Report
May 15, 201214 yr comment_58341 Aww I will be internetless at the beach so I can't play. Good luck though ya'll and have fun!! Report
June 21, 201214 yr comment_59637 Sorry, thought I had already joined. Of course I am in ... Also have a diablo 3 soundtrack to donate. Report
June 21, 201214 yr comment_59642 So that's who greentooth is! lolYou PM'ed me over LIVE awhile ago, but since my sub is silver now, I couldn't reply back and ask who you were. Report
June 21, 201214 yr comment_59643 I don't own it, so I'll have to buy it. But count me in for it. I can host and stream if we need it. Report
June 22, 201214 yr comment_59646 i'm in. If used games are ok i may have one i could use for prizes. gotta look through my stuff tomorrow. if you need a host it'd do it. don't get outta work till 4 on sunday EST. Report
June 23, 201214 yr Author comment_59714 I sent everyone a message over xbox. The exception are Dubl and Bacon, your gamertags couldn't be found. I need to know what time is best for everyone. Report
June 24, 201214 yr comment_59731 Unfortunately, plans were made with my family without my knowledge, so I'm going to have to back out. Sorry guys. Report
June 24, 201214 yr comment_59735 Been up all night, Ava...probably going to hit the sack soon. I hope I can make it, but if I don't show up means I'm having an extended nap. Report
June 24, 201214 yr comment_59743 My schedule is open all day, so whatever is good with everyone else is good with me. Report
June 24, 201214 yr comment_59752 Im on and will be on the rest of the night. Just message me on xbox.I have a few games i can contribute any or all of them just let me know if u want to use them so i can set them aside.Medal of Honor, 007 Blood Stone, Dragon Age Origins, Prey. Report
June 24, 201214 yr comment_59754 Avahra tweeted me, Dat and Spawn to let you guys know she has to push this back. She's having an animal emergency. I hope it's not too bad and that the little guy gets better soon. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.