May 7, 201214 yr comment_57254 Well, that was a lengthy forum bombing. Sorry for the explosion of posts, but I've been busy. All caught up now. Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57267 Slow claps are like an insult to some people. It's liek clapping for retards Report
May 7, 201214 yr Author comment_57272 LOL. I did start it, and it was meant as an jab I think. You know, a hurray for being awesome at finding horrific things. Report
May 7, 201214 yr Author comment_57321 haha. That ribbon is awesome. PK, I demand you shrink it down and place it in your signature! Report
May 7, 201214 yr Author comment_57339 Over 100 posts for the day! Biggest forum bomb I've ever dropped. Now, the question is, how many will look through all that newness? Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57340 Hardly any. They have other sites to devote their time to. Itchy asses, too. Report
May 7, 201214 yr comment_57346 You guys should moisturize. I rarely have an itcy *** and bonus, it's baby soft. Lotion! It's not just for masturbation anymore!Also, I had to hand write all those PK with my laptop thinger, not easy. Report
May 7, 201214 yr Author comment_57363 Wait, so you regularly lotion your ass? That's the making of a new fetish. Report
May 7, 201214 yr Author comment_57375 For some reason I'm now expecting Ava to post a picture of her lotioning a donkey. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.