Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Well crap...

Featured Replies

After about 30 hours of wiping the hard drive and doing a system restore...three times, and a couple of remote viewing sessions with Rincon on my lappy, we've determined that the mobo's shot. Well this really sucks, but I have had that lappy for a long time, so I guess I got my use out of it.

Well, I grabbed my wife's lappy to make this post, and I think she read the writing on the wall, that there would have to be a sharing of the computer. "Alright, you can get a new one if you put it on your Best Buy card". :blink: I didn't even ask! :o

This happened while I was still in party chat with Rincon, and he said:

"She said that?"

"Yup"

"You'd better get moving...before she changes her mind!"

I put on my shoes whilst he looked online to see what Best Buy had.

We found a great little lappy pretty quick and Rincon's giving me the hookup on removing all the pre-installed malware and junk I won't use, then create the recovery disc. I'm not thrilled about having to spend that much after having already spent my play money from my income tax, but it was a pretty good deal, and I can already tell, this lappy blows my old one away.

Anyway, I'm back in business! And Rincon, I love ya bro! Thank you so much for all of your help and technical support. It truly was invaluable. Not only for the cash you helped me save, but for helping me keep my sanity. You really know your stuff. Once again, thank you. When you come out here to Mesa to visit your family, dinner is on me and Mrs. Pogre! :wub:

You're most welcome bro. And i'm gald you like the lappy..It's a good lil monster that lappy. And it will fit your needs wells. Isa and I will be in Mesa soon, so coffee me and white wine for Isa and we'll be all set. tongue.gif

  • Author

Dang, that's awesome stuff man. Almost like my lappy. :D

Glad to see you won't be typing all screwy because of that mapped key now. :lol:

I don't know, my IM's are probably gonna look like 6his for a while, but I'm definitely stoked about having my t key back!

First post from the new lappy! wahoo

very nice pogre, i totally forgot that you didnt have the use of you T button.

Turns out Pog and I have the same laptop. Just another reason he wants to be like me. I'm flattered laugh.gif

Hi Mr. Pogre wub.gif . Orlando told me about your new laptop. Enjoy it biggrin.gif

  • Author

Hi Isa! Yes, Mr. Rincon was very helpful, and when we figured my old one was shot, he helped me pick out this one. I love it. It makes my old laptop look like an 80's era calculator! :P

*Pogre sneaks in a hug while Rincon's head is turned. :wub:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.