Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

do you like Steampunk?

Featured Replies

I heading out the Steampunk World's Fair soon to look at very large ladies crammed into very tiny corsets. It's in some town in Jersey 45 min away and even though I hate Steampunk (big surprise) I'm still going. My stop motion teacher is playing a show their tonight and Tam and I both like his music so that's why I want to go. Plus I love hanging out with freaks, weirdos, and loser. Should be a good time.

here's the link to the event if anyone is interested in what exactly goes on there: Steampunk worlds fair

I heading out the Steampunk World's Fair soon to look at very large ladies crammed into very tiny corsets. It's in some town in Jersey 45 min away and even though I hate Steampunk (big surprise) I'm still going. My stop motion teacher is playing a show their tonight and Tam and I both like his music so that's why I want to go. Plus I love hanging out with freaks, weirdos, and loser. Should be a good time.

here's the link to the event if anyone is interested in what exactly goes on there: Steampunk worlds fair

looks like it could be a learning exp...kinda diff but interesting

  • Author

It was actually pretty cool. I really don't like Steampunk but a lot of people were really into it and put a lot of work into their costumes. I don't take pictures of anything so don't ask me to upload photos. You guys should check stuff like this out sometimes. It's even nerdy than a comic convention but everyone is really into it and very nice.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.