Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Oh hai

Featured Replies

Hello, everyone. I wasn't sure if I should post in the new members section since I'm technically a returning member, but I thought it seemed the most logical place. Some of you may remember me (I hope!). Haven't been on in quite some time. Life has been busy. Hope you're all doing well. I've missed you!

Now I have to relearn how to do all fancy things in here like I could in the atcforums like posting a pic in a thread, etc. So, I hope you all don't mind giving me some lessons? :D

So, tell me... what have I missed?

who are you?

:D
  • Author

You know, I miss that old emotey with the guy swinging a bat that we used to have. I know with Stealthy, it will come in handy many times over. :lol:

Hey, Pogre!! How have you been? Good to see you! :wub:

Elite Effect - thanks for the welcome! I get the impression you're a bit of a GOW fan. ;o) Awesome profile! B)

You know, I miss that old emotey with the guy swinging a bat that we used to have. I know with Stealthy, it will come in handy many times over. :lol:

Welcome back... Great to see you again! :)

bat.gif

  • Author

TC, hey! Here I am. Right Rover Rhere! :wub:

Kira, not feeling the love, honey. ;)

Nihildum, thank you! Good to be back! :D

Welcome back... Great to see you again! :)

bat.gif

Skylark! You found my emotey!! Thanks! :wub:

  • Author

CoyAndChris - Nice to see you all haven't changed. I love this community. :)

Greetings to you, Allen3995. :D

Now ...where is Kitty? I'm dying for those cookies and I have no idea where my room is!!

Now ...where is Kitty? I'm dying for those cookies and I have no idea where my room is!!

Sorry, I've been negligent of my duties.

Here you go.

Cookies.jpg

Your room is in the girls section. Just head away from the smell of farts and burps and you should find it. ^_^

  • Author

*munches cookies and nods thanks to Kitty*

Ah, hello you guys. Wonderful to see/read you all again! I'm wondering how I stayed away so long! Good to be home. :wub: Can't wait to catch up with you all!

Anyone want to explain to me how I put a picture in my signature and how to attach a picture in a post? Any other pointers you want to give, feel free to lay them on me also. =)

Picture in a post is either [*img]www.imageaddy.com[*/img] without the asterisks or you can also use the little toolbar that appears when making a post. It looks like a little polaroid picture.

Okay, signatures. In the upper right corner, next to your name there's an arrow. Click on that and choose "My Settings". On the left side of the screen you'll see "Your Options" in biggish letters. Right under that there's three tabs. Choose the middle one "Profile". Then "change signature". If you want a pic in your signature, you do it the same way you put a pic in your post...with the [*img] thing or the little polaroid thing. If you want to center the pic in your signature...I have absolutely no idea. Somebody did that for me. It bugs PK if it's not centered, so I'm sure he'd do it for you.

Umm...other stuff. [*url]www.whatev.com[*/url] for a link. [*url="www.whatev.com]link a word or phrase, instead of showing the web address.[*/url]

Anything else you want help with just let me know. ^_^

  • Author

Picture in a post is either [*img]www.imageaddy.com[*/img] without the asterisks or you can also use the little toolbar that appears when making a post. It looks like a little polaroid picture.

Okay, signatures. In the upper right corner, next to your name there's an arrow. Click on that and choose "My Settings". On the left side of the screen you'll see "Your Options" in biggish letters. Right under that there's three tabs. Choose the middle one "Profile". Then "change signature". If you want a pic in your signature, you do it the same way you put a pic in your post...with the [*img] thing or the little polaroid thing. If you want to center the pic in your signature...I have absolutely no idea. Somebody did that for me. It bugs PK if it's not centered, so I'm sure he'd do it for you.

Umm...other stuff. [*url]www.whatev.com[*/url] for a link. [*url="www.whatev.com]link a word or phrase, instead of showing the web address.[*/url]

Anything else you want help with just let me know. ^_^

Thanks, Kitty! I finally figured the picture thing out last night. I think I was clicking add media instead of add picture. How about the gamercard? Can't remember how to do that one either for some reason.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.