Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Apple may already have newer versions on the way

Featured Replies

There's plenty of choices. Silverlight and Java to name two.

Do you consider those to be choices since Flash is dominating well over 80% of the market? (or so I've been lead to believe). I've never had any interest in developing for the interenet so I'm usually just repeating what other people have told me.

Flash isn't the only format. That's all I'm saying.

Also, "No one will be using Flash. The world is moving to HTML5.”. He is just making his prediction come true. Even if he has to force it.

that's true ..

I went to the Apple store with my girlfriend over the weekend. I must say that I was extremely skeptical about the iPad (p.s. I'm not an Apple fanboy), but it was pretty incredible to hold and use. However, it just so happens to be one of those gadgets that is fun to toy around with but really doesn't offer enough practicality for me to part with $500.

I went to the Apple store with my girlfriend over the weekend. I must say that I was extremely skeptical about the iPad (p.s. I'm not an Apple fanboy), but it was pretty incredible to hold and use. However, it just so happens to be one of those gadgets that is fun to toy around with but really doesn't offer enough practicality for me to part with $500.

I feel the same way .. I know eventually I'll get one but just not now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.