Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Most Fattening Food Ever

Featured Replies

Natalie seems a little holier than thou .. I hate people like this. I've had a deep fried twinkie/mars bars/ice cream/oreos .. and guess what .. I'm not dead. This chick is annoying.

Most fattening meal ever?

Try eating the POINTERSAURUS!!! 28" pizza weighing OVER TEN POUNDS. It's like 4 1/2 lbs of dough, 3 lbs of meat, 36 oz of sauce, 2 1/2 lbs of cheese..... YIKES!!!!

I was watching a show last night. Owner of the shop lets you and one friend attempt to gobble down this pizza in under an hour.

Over 400 teams have entered, and only something like 16 teams have ever managed to finish it.

http://www.pointersd...id=13&Itemid=26

it's in St Louis is someone wants to give it a shot. smile.gif If you win you get the pizza for free and a check for $500!

20061229-meghan_mcnarymg_pointersaurus_2.jpg

The Pizza Machine in Springfield, IL has a 60" pizza. It is air dropped in to the table by a remote control crane. :lol:

http://www.thepizzamachine.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9&Itemid=11

It's really good pizza too. Normally novelty stuff like that is crap, but their pizzas are so freaking good.

  • Author

Most fattening meal ever?

Try eating the POINTERSAURUS!!! 28" pizza weighing OVER TEN POUNDS. It's like 4 1/2 lbs of dough, 3 lbs of meat, 36 oz of sauce, 2 1/2 lbs of cheese..... YIKES!!!!

I was watching a show last night. Owner of the shop lets you and one friend attempt to gobble down this pizza in under an hour.

Over 400 teams have entered, and only something like 16 teams have ever managed to finish it.

http://www.pointersd...id=13&Itemid=26

it's in St Louis is someone wants to give it a shot. smile.gif If you win you get the pizza for free and a check for $500!

20061229-meghan_mcnarymg_pointersaurus_2.jpg

Is that all? I could eat that by myself, maybe not in under an hour, but still. =P

I've heard of deep fried Twinkies before. I never tried one, but I'd like to.

  • 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.