Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Mass Affect (lol) 3 possible spoilers

Featured Replies

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like most if not all of you have finished the game. I have not since I have been busy. I am pretty far in though and I just wanted to say my biggest problem with this game is it feels so predictable. I have avoided the spoliers on the internet but still know where this is going. I don't feel any great twists and turns like I did in ME1. The decisions I make don't seem to matter so much. I have a feeling that if I reload the game and choose the opposite on something that seemed monumentus the end result will still be largely the same. I was hoping the difference in decision making would encourage multiple play throughs.

ME2 had some good moments but ME1 was by far the best story wise. ME3 to me has gone to the opposite of what the series started out as. They had such a awesome story to work with but they spent so much time on trying to streamline everything that I feel they might of lost sight and not really capitalized on the intricateness of the story.

Secondly, what the hell were they thinking when they decided not to have any of the cool characters you met in ME2 be a part of the squad? We spent so much time learning about them and they just vanish? I know they are around but it is all just cameos. The crew is pretty much the ME1 crew with this lame guy named Vega that looks like he is from Jersey Shore lol. Why do we need him again? The airlock is that way ------>

Another thing, I am getting terribly bored fighting Cerberus at every corner. They just look and feel so generic to me.

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge Mass Effect fan. I LOVE this universe. I don't regret getting it and will finish it but I am a bit dissapointed with this game. I don't feel the magic for a second play through like I did the first two. We will see how I feel once I complete the game but was hoping ME3 would be the best of the series. I am having more fun with the multiplayer than anything. The last few games I have bought that are sequels to great franchises have been a little disappointing. Fun but disappointing.

I re-read my post and it is pretty negative but dammit I feel like I invested so much time and money into the series. I am not extremely let down. The game is good but just not as epic as I was hoping. Opinion could change. Well see.

I re-read my post and it is pretty negative but dammit I feel like I invested so much time and money into the series. I am not extremely let down. The game is good but just not as epic as I was hoping. Opinion could change. Well see.

Not for the better. You'll see. lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.