March 14, 201214 yr comment_54748 With 3220 I was able to achieve any of the standard three endings. Only thing I think I missed with that rating was Shepard breathing at the end of the destruction ending. I didn't choose that path anyway. Report
March 14, 201214 yr comment_54760 There's an anime being made. If the games do continue, it probably wouldn't be too far off from the anime.*edit* Here's a link about the anime - http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/03/12/james-vega-is-the-star-of-the-mass-effect-anime.aspx Report
March 15, 201214 yr Author comment_54787 Just finished last playthrough, assets a little over 4300. Other than the earth battles actually being easier, only difference was last couple seconds that show sheperd on earth wearing N7 armor. I have two other things I noticed, why does illusive man call him jim, and starchild keeps saying I and We when talking about reapers. Also if it was a controlled sequence, than illusive man and anderson might still be alive. Report
March 15, 201214 yr comment_54788 With 3220 I was able to achieve any of the standard three endings. Only thing I think I missed with that rating was Shepard breathing at the end of the destruction ending. I didn't choose that path anyway. Yeah, you need over 4k to see some random breathing thing at the end. It really doesn't matter which ending you pick, they're practically all the same anyways. But you're right, even at 3220 you're seeing pretty much all there is. Still stupid IMO. Report
March 15, 201214 yr Author comment_54797 Im betting next mass effect game to be a third person shooter set before sheperd, maybe even during the turian/human/batarian wars. Report
March 16, 201214 yr comment_54873 I think I could dig a real time strategy (RTS) game set in the ME3 universe. Report
March 16, 201214 yr Author comment_54877 They have the setup for a good rts.. Minerals, research, tech, two enemies... It'd also be a good cross-over. Report
March 16, 201214 yr comment_54883 I'd like to see a space flight sim. Of course it doesn't have to be ME universe. Just haven't seen a good one in a long time. Report
March 16, 201214 yr Author comment_54890 Not since freddie prince jr f'd up wing commander... Thanks for that btw vega. Report
March 16, 201214 yr comment_54905 They have an epic setting. Would be awesome to fly escort for the crucible. So much potential for a good sim. Report
March 21, 201214 yr comment_55065 I skipped every single post in here to avoid spoilers, but I have to say this game is pretty good. I'm not through yet and plan to keep pushing through but there are some things I'd like to discuss. Honestly I believe 2 was the best of the three. 1 was good don't get me wrong but two was streamlined, there were more characters, dialogue, and the actual side missions were things you actually did. I'm comparing 2 to 3 by the way. My only complaint with 2 was the weapons. There was no reason to minimize what class uses what weapons. I liked the characters better in 2 as well. So far no one from 2 joins you, aside from the ones who were in 1 also, which kind of ticks me off. I did all this **** for them in 2 and they cut and run. Anyways, I do like some of the characters, and some of the decisions pissed me off and some of the scenes were emotional so far. Now here is my biggest complaint about 3, the damn fetch and retrieve ****. I don't even want to play through a second time because I hate having to go back to the citadel and run around looks for people to deliver **** too. Give me a damn mission so I can go fight and explore and give me some damn dialogue. I would like to say it focuses more on action but so far I haven't seen it that way. I have seen action but usually in small spurts and then I have to go and scan some damn planet to find something for some stupid person on the citadel when i should land and **** **** up then talk to people and get to know my crew. The lay out for the ship is dumb too, they should have just kept it like it was in 2, it was so much easier and streamlined and they should have just put all my **** on one console instead of me having to go to different floors for different things. Some of the decisions I've made are questionable, I mean some things i chose just didn't seem like a paragon. I don't know, anyways I'm glad i have this game and im able to play it. i know the ending "sucks" i don't know why because i avoided spoilers at all cost but so far the game is great, and I'm sad it's the last, because i had so much fun playing 2. I enjoyed 1 also but it was the first and it was messy and clumsy at times. anyways that is all. ill be back once i played some more lol. Report
March 29, 201214 yr comment_55442 I won't post spoilers, but I thought the game was awesome, minus the talking to everybody so often bits. I don't believe it deserved all of the flak that it got for the story. I felt all of the endings were a good way to end his or her story depending on the paths you choose.....good, in between, and complete d**k. Report
March 29, 201214 yr comment_55444 I felt all of the endings were a good way to end his or her story depending on the paths you choose.....good, in between, and complete d**k. are you sure? watch this and tell me if you still think the same way Report
March 29, 201214 yr comment_55451 I also think this too. The video breaks down things in depth and I actually didn't take notice to a few things, but more made sense after I watched it. If this video's way of thinking is correct, Bioware are writing geniuses.<br><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ythY_GkEBck" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Report
March 29, 201214 yr comment_55455 i dont know ive heard the theory already about what it could have meant, and while i do like the idea, i think its just a bunch of people grasping for something to get a better ending for the game. the game was meant to be a trilogy and this was the final chapter of it. to end the game in a "dream" that means nothing (since everythign you do is in your mind) is such a waste. There is nothing more than 30 minutes worth of action once you take the beam and hit the button, so why end it before you do anything?now bioware is changing the ending of the game since enough people got mad about it, and if thtey are smart they will follow the idea behind that video since some one else has already put the story to it together and all they have to do is animate it and come up with a quick mission on the top of the citadel where you go in and fire up the crucible for real. And if the "dream" was their entire plan from the beginning then they did all this to make people purchase the dlc for the actual ending of the game. And while we all know that ea is a money hungry company that like to nickel and dime everyone i dont think they are stupid enough to think that this is a good idea at all.i dont know, if the dream stuff is how the planned on doing it from the beginning then i believe that they did it wrong in ending the game where they did only to add the rest later as dlc, or to continue with a fourth mass effect for some reason. Report
March 29, 201214 yr comment_55456 Siren's video explained sooooo much to me. I've only played the first game and never beat it. However, I have watched all three games being played by different people on JTV.It all makes sense to me now. All of it. Report
March 29, 201214 yr comment_55459 i can answer almost all of them questions they ask at the end of the video of what siren posted. if you want me to i can go back and answer what i can Report
March 30, 201214 yr comment_55463 i liked the video siren posted it made sense at the end when it showed Shepard breath but it doesn't explain how they beat the reapers if Shepard was unconscious. and Anderson was ahead of Shepperd in the citadel that's why he was at the console already, he even told Shepard he was in a hall way, and then he said he saw a console and Shepard said don't get to far ahead of him. we don't know if there wasn't another entrance in that room we couldn't explore that room so we don't know that. i liked the ending of the game to be honest, and i don't give a damn if it was similar. to be honest they should have just made one ending and told everyone to kiss their *****. Shepard should have destroyed the reapers and died trying, end of story. the only part that does bug me is the part with the Normandy and them crash landing, i don't really understand why they were all together and flying around. anyways i thought the game was solid, great cut scenes and the ending isn't as bad as people b itch about. Report
March 30, 201214 yr comment_55466 I agree GG. I actually liked that Bioware had the balls to kill Shepard in two of the endings. (Totally random, but the one ending reminded me of when Buffy killed herself in The Gift episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Other developers have the chance to do that and they never do. My best example of that is MGS 4 with Snake at the end. Should have killed him, but they didn't. and let's not forget Master Chief.....that would have been a perfect ending to Halo 3. Report
March 30, 201214 yr comment_55482 i still believe they are going to keep going, not exactly mass effect but same universe and characters. i even brought up that i believe the next protagonist would be the British guy that was helping Anderson on earth. for some reason i just have a feeling about that guy. Report
March 30, 201214 yr comment_55493 Yeah I was thinking him or that young child at the end with the stargazer, because that guy said something about your story awaits or something to that extent about seeing the stars. Report
March 31, 201214 yr comment_55497 Pretty sure the stargazer part was just a setup for DLC. ie, this was the story, but I'll tell you another one about Shepard later. Report
April 3, 201214 yr comment_55641 Didn't know this until today, but it looks like Tali's photo was a stock image in real life. Report
April 3, 201214 yr Author comment_55656 I heard that, but in my game she didnt want anything to do with me... Caught her messing around with garrus in the battery room. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.