Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

anyone here getting an iPad?

Featured Replies

I was an iPad hater for awhile but now I sort of want one. Not to feed into the Apple hype or to look like a trendy D-bag on the train .. but after reading most of Stephen Fry's review and seeing that Marvel Comics demo I think I could get a lot of use out of this thing. I already subscribe to Marvel's Digital comic library, and I think I heard that Hulu will be available on this thing eventually .. so yeah .. I'll likely invest in either the 2nd or 3rd gen of this thing.

Any one else?

I'd really love to get one. Some of the apps look incredible and I'm a massive sucker for Apple stuff but I have already have a Mac and iTouch so there's no way I could justify the price at the moment :(

Yeah, I wasn't too up on the iPad initially, but a lot of the apps I've seen are amazingly well done. So now I have devised a plan that will let me keep the $200+ worth of iPhone apps that I have, to use on the iPad. But I will wait until the Windows Phone 7 handsets drop later this year to replace the iPhone.

Oh and here's a vid of the Marvel Comics app that Kev mentioned, truly amazing:

I would rather get a new iPhone than get an iPad, but that's because I never had an iPhone lol. I would like to think that the iPad would be awesome, but it still seems like a larger iPhone minus a few features... Time will tell if it'll be good or not, but I'm sure that the next iteration of the iPad will probably add more stuff, just like any other Apple product that's been released.

Not interested at all, only because it'd rather have an Iphone than that since it can do almost all the stuff it can. More than anything I want the Nexus One google phone though.

It just looks like a huge Iphone to me.

Not interested at all, only because it'd rather have an Iphone than that since it can do almost all the stuff it can. It just looks like a huge Iphone to me.

More than anything I want the Nexus One google phone though.

  • Author

Just lost a huge interest in this thing because of this review about the Marvel Comics App.

Good: easy reader, great graphics

Bad: no access to my digital comics from the Marvel.com website, limited choices in comics

hmmm .. I'm sure there will be some kind of update that will allow access to the online digital comics but until that comes around I'm gonna hold off on this thing. I'll consider 2nd and 3rd gen models.

I haven't cared about anything apple. I could care less about the newest installment. I don't even know what it is anyway

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.