February 25, 201214 yr comment_54166 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!I hope it's full of alcohol and fun times,<3 Report
February 25, 201214 yr comment_54191 Ah yes, he's a year OLDER!!!! i bet he told everyone here that he is still in his 30's eh?Happy b-day Sir! Hugs and kisses from us to you on this day. And let me tell ya,. you won't look a day over 60 Report
February 26, 201214 yr comment_54194 Love you guys, too!I'll be 90 when I start to look 60, Rincon. =p lol Report
February 26, 201214 yr comment_54197 Know I'm late to this one, but happy birthday buddy. Hope it was a good one man. Report
February 26, 201214 yr comment_54202 Happy birthday again from a drunk friend. Hope your last couple hours on your birthday are fantastic, and every day past is even better. Report
February 27, 201214 yr comment_54239 I am super late.....but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my favorite bra receiver!!!!!! <3 Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.