February 15, 201214 yr comment_53748 Hello tweople ! My name is Brandon Turner , But alot of decent people call me world ! Lol long story...But im 17 years young and still living. Im suprised I made it this far ! I play xbox 360 on my spare time but i really love making money so I try to stay on point with the video game thing somewhat ! Still in HS as a senior , But im happily on my way to mitchell college in New London,Ct for computer engineering ! All im doing is trying to chase my dream ! Not too much else to add , But just hit me up .... Always love to meet new people ! Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_53749 Welcome to Gamercide. Sounds like you have things in order. What types of games do you play most?I play games on PC for the most part, but I do have and Xbox and ps3 to keep up with some of the exclusives. Report
February 16, 201214 yr Author comment_53751 Xbox...Im mainly into sports.adventure.roleplaying.and solving mysteries... Right now im in the mix of Alan Wake...Heavy Rain ..... Im also a huge batman fan !I never played on PC Thou ! is it difficult? Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_53753 Awesome. Glad to see more people who enjoy those game types. PC gets easier and easier to play on. Most new games even natively support the xbox controller. I will be streaming and playing Alan Wake again tomorrow when it releases for PC. Great game. I still need to pick up Heavy Rain though. Report
February 16, 201214 yr Author comment_53754 Streaming ? @ What given time cus home all day tomorrow ! Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_53758 Ah I didn't know Alan Wake was coming to PC (let alone tomorrow), I thought you meant you'd be playing the new DLC when you said you were going to play it. The original game was great.And Hello, World. PC gaming isn't as hard to get into as you'd think. The investment can be a bit high at first to get somethign decent, but it more than pays for itself with how much cheaper you can get games legitimately. Plus they look better and you can do so much more with them (like having the "console" in skyrim, a tool that lets you type in simple lines of code to change/fix almost anything.) Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_53759 Technically be Friday morning. I'll be playin it around 130am est Friday. Report
February 16, 201214 yr Author comment_53762 I'll look into the PC gaming world ! Sounds entertaining !! Nice to meet you guys though Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_53764 Ah I didn't know Alan Wake was coming to PC (let alone tomorrow), I thought you meant you'd be playing the new DLC when you said you were going to play it. The original game was great.And Hello, World. PC gaming isn't as hard to get into as you'd think. The investment can be a bit high at first to get somethign decent, but it more than pays for itself with how much cheaper you can get games legitimately. Plus they look better and you can do so much more with them (like having the "console" in skyrim, a tool that lets you type in simple lines of code to change/fix almost anything.)This... both lines. lolOh, and Welcome to Gamercide!Here is a taco. Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_53765 Nice to meet you too. Don't get us wrong, most of us still play console games. Report
February 16, 201214 yr Author comment_53769 Oh of course Dateranoth But PC is killing the console game slowly ! Lol & I Respect it Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_53775 I beliee they will both continue to have their place. Consoles will evolve into PC like devices and te PC will well, keep playing games. What's your Xbox live gamer name? Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_53780 Great. So you know, there's a place in your profile where you can enter your usernames and it'll link to the respective profile pages. More information about that and other settings in the Important Information section. Provided you want to use them. Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_53786 If you like role playing games then you should def. get Steam. Even if you don't have that great of a computer well it playes some of the best old games. BTW welcome to the site. Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_53798 Welcome to Gamercide man, always good to see a new face frequenting the forums. Report
February 17, 201214 yr comment_53836 Welcome to gamercide, stick around, we're lots of fun when we're not slumbering and being not so great posters. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.