Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Some Mass Effect 3 Kinect Voice Commands

Featured Replies

Or press the corresponding key/button to perform the same action. lol

On the PC version where you have more buttons than fingers, sure. But I can see this being very useful for people who have a kinect. The radial menu can get in the way and slow down the action sometimes.

I probably wouldn't use it much, but I wonder if they could somehow implement it into the PC version, utilizing a normal mic? Somehow I doubt it.

Yeah I'd heard of that. Kinda dumb in my opinion. Webcams and mics already exist, so it'd just be a more expensive, exclusive device, with the only real advantage being its infrared sensors. Thankfully PC gaming isn't affected by the casualization of video games as heavily as consoles. You're much less likely to see someone who invested in a decent gaming computer playing nothing but casual junk like Farmville.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.