Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I feel naked!

Featured Replies

Somebody help! I need a sig. I feel naked without one.

So yeah, anything at all will do, preferably to do with games, mainly the Gears of War series, or it could be Battlefield. I don't care really, just so that I have something to show, it's all black and stuff below my posts, it's like an empty void.

Oh yeah, did I say it could be of ANYTHING?

i was pretty hesitant in clicking this thread

  • Author

I don't get it.

Come on guys, don't you like to create things? I'd make my own sig if I had Photoshop, and I know some of you here have the full program. So come on and make me a sig, or I will start killing ze hostages.

I just whipped this up quickly with my limited skills... I definitely won't be offended if you're not a fan.

emgears3.png

Can be resized if need be.

  • Author

Thanks JB! Oh yeah, I'm starting to learn how to use Gimp 2.0 and I'm tellin ya, I'll have to take a class for this stuff cause it's pretty in depth. Never really learned a program of this magnitude on my own, since I learned how to use Impulse Tracker back in the late '90s. That program was a tough one to learn.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.