February 11, 201214 yr comment_53473 Been awhile since I have done a contest so I figure why not...Prize: Plants vs. Zombies GOTY (via Steam)Contest Closes: Monday February 13 Friday February 17 @ 5PM CSTWho can enter: Any memberRequirements for entry:To make this interesting, post any picture of a zombie or zombies to be entered in the contest. It can be an image you find on the internet, one you photoshop up, whatever works. I'll pick my favorite Monday Friday evening. Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_53812 Aww man I will partake in this contest! Since I know you guys run some L4D servers here ya go! Report
February 18, 201214 yr Author comment_53908 What is your Steam ID? Since you are the only one who entered i guess that makes you the winner. Report
February 20, 201214 yr comment_53945 Winner by default... ME! Lol... My steam id is unspoken_lies... I actually just created one so I could play this game.. lol. Report
February 20, 201214 yr Author comment_53964 Looks like Steam is going to make me wait for you to accept the friend request I sent before I can send the gift... Report
February 20, 201214 yr comment_53969 Congrats on the win, and thanks for the contest Sky. Sorry I didn't participate. I kept seeing this at work, and I'd forget by the time I got home to post the pic. Report
February 21, 201214 yr comment_54007 For some reason it isn't letting me connect to steam here at work... I will try when I get home. Report
February 24, 201214 yr comment_54130 Work is forever I have been busy lots of exams/assignments hopefully this weekend I get a little free time! Report
February 27, 201214 yr comment_54232 I accepted your friend request on there and also joined the gamercide group. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.