June 14, 201214 yr comment_59500 I really did lol. Got one more DLC story to play. Im stuck now if i wana replay it as a diff class or just let it slip quietly away. The games been awsome and i had hopes of a second, but with all the stuff going on at the studio i dont see it getting done. Report
June 14, 201214 yr comment_59504 Same here. I was really surprised about the studio stuff. I thought the game did a lot better than that. Report
June 15, 201214 yr comment_59530 I think the release was ill timed. So many people had Skyrim already, i think it got overlooked. I loved Skyrim but gave it up for this just because i was sick of Fallout and it looked damn near the same. Report
June 23, 201214 yr comment_59679 I still have it sitting there, waiting for me to come back to it. I loaded it up the other day and the art style immediately made me smile. I hope I can give it the time it deserves at some point. Report
July 13, 201214 yr comment_60276 I'm loving the crap outta this game! I agree with irish, about the locked/spelled chests ect., with a flippin minor potion in it. I spend a TON of time salvaging equipment, and making new stuff. I do the save and reload trick for salvaging stuff, takes a long frikkin time to get the good stuff! The thing I hate is that you cant salvage the unique items!I've got probably around the 150 hour range into it atleast (its probably more!) and I'm half a level away from the cap now. I havent got the dlcs yet, and I havent finished all the main story yet. I'm disappointed that there probably wont be a #2! Report
July 15, 201214 yr comment_60313 There will be a two, just probly not with the origional talent... Report
July 27, 201214 yr comment_60791 Finally finished...374 hours. I loved the hell outa this game. I only redid my guy once and ran mostly with a fighter/mage. The DLC is worth it for $10 each. It almost broke me to tears to give it to the kid next door Report
July 27, 201214 yr comment_60875 Wow irish. That's an insane amount of time for the cost involved. You make me want to pick up where I left off and finish it. Report
July 28, 201214 yr comment_60916 Twords the end it became more of a Im not not gona finish this dang thing. i stopped listening to them talk and started just flipping through. I will say getting on the web site helped. It made me see i wasn't alone in my (what the wife called sickness), and i wasnt as bad as some people. I didnt read every book or scroll i found didnt talk to every single person i met. I did at first go into every house i saw but once you get the d. hidden skill all the way up theres no need, still wondering if that took some of the fun away. Report
July 28, 201214 yr comment_60953 It's crazy how much content was in that game. I thought you must have played it more than once. Report
August 4, 201214 yr comment_61506 I had over 200 hours in my first playthrough. I played all the dlcs except the arena, havent decided if I should get that one or not. Is it worth buying and playing??Now I'm like 30 hours into my 2nd one. I'm also playing my 2nd playthrough differently than my 1st. Skipping any cutscenes and not completely talking to everyone and accepting every single quest. I can't believe I am still into as much as I am though. I got Dragons Dogma the other day, I barely tried it, and then went back to KOA. I have all but one of the achievements, and thats just for completing game on hard, which I am doing now.I really hope someone does a part 2 to this game! Report
August 4, 201214 yr comment_61520 Thanks to Dat for being such a boss and helping me get this game for only about $11. He had a magazine coupon for in-store use only to get $30 off of the game at BestBuy (where it was $40). I live in the middle of nowhere with the nearest being an hour away, so he got one and exchanged the code for the money through PayPal.So Kingdoms of Amalur for eleven bucks, a game people have put 200+ hours into. Boss. For that price I'll probably pick up the DLCs at some point too. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.