Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Worst/Best Week Ever

Featured Replies

First the bad news: After having a tooth problem I went to the dentist Wednesday and was told I need a root canal. ****....

The Good News: After 4 years, switched majors and too many struggles/problems to list, I interviewed for a job today and I'm 99.99% sure I'll be getting a big boy job this summer! Time to celebrate!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlLp2hsZdW4

Needing a root canal is the worst week of your life? Count yourself lucky mon frere! I had one of those about a year ago, not bad at all. And good luck with the job, being a grown up sucks!

  • Author

Thanks everyone. I'm going to to the career fair here today to check out some more companies and see if I can get more offers. Time to suit up...

barney_stinson.jpg

EDIT: Avahra, it's job with a company called Access Data, essentially I'll be using a few programs to analyze mutual fund distribution between clients.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.