Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

HUGE Gameworlds. A picture comparison!

Featured Replies

Modern Warfare 2 is at 25 million unique players. You can't tell me that there's more people playing that campfest than the masterpiece that is WoW?

I dunno, I'd have to google. I'll get back to you on what I find.

Modern Warfare 2 is at 25 million unique players. You can't tell me that there's more people playing that campfest than the masterpiece that is WoW?

i couldnt really find anything on mw2, but there are over 11.5 million WoW subscribers. that is to say that 11.5 million people pay 15 bucks every month to play the game. when you say unique players for mw2 do you mean the tag logged once and still counted? or is it 25 million people play consistently?

There may be 11.5 million accounts, but it's not 11.5 million people. Chris posted a story on one guy who was obsessed with WoW. He maintained something like 20 accounts on his own.

this would be another thing to take into account

Alright, got Arena and Daggerfall set up and working. Any class recommendations or tips?

I'm not sure about Arena, but I always went the warrior route in Daggerfall. Also, don't forget that magical items are non rechargeable in Daggerfall. Well, I think there is some way to change that but by default they didn't want it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.