May 9, 201016 yr comment_7773 I have no gadgets to speak of .. I just want the pleasure of being first to post here .. I don't care if I get in trouble .. I am KING here! Report
May 10, 201016 yr comment_7800 droid has active wallpaper now.Orly? How'd you find out about that? Report
May 10, 201016 yr comment_7802 I approve of this forum. I think I'll like it in here Ohgawd. Timmy's talking about "gadgets". Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8073 droid has active wallpaper now.What's that? Is it moving wallpaper or wallpaper that changes or something? Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8077 moving wallpaper....burning flames, spinning galaxy, etc. very cool. Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8084 moving wallpaper....burning flames, spinning galaxy, etc. very cool.Yeah, sounds really neat. Report
May 12, 201016 yr comment_8085 it is. not sure if other gadgets have them or not, but i think it'll be really cool when the market folks start churning them out. Report
May 13, 201016 yr comment_8299 I'm just going to say I'm still loving my droid incredible, and thats my gadget of the.. well until i get something new its going to be my gadget of all time. Report
May 13, 201016 yr comment_8312 I would always love to have a smart phone like the droid, but I am too cheap to pay the monthly cost... Report
May 13, 201016 yr comment_8347 I love my Droid. My last "smart" phone was a pretty big disappointment. Droid delivers. Report
May 13, 201016 yr Author comment_8349 I was seriously considering getting a Droid and switching from At&T over to Verison, but I've never really had any problems with AT&T so I think just wait a few more months and pick up the iPhone G4 when it comes out. This will be my first "smart" phone so I'm pretty excited about it. No more getting lost in NYC for me!! Report
May 13, 201016 yr comment_8351 I was seriously considering getting a Droid and switching from At&T over to Verison, but I've never really had any problems with AT&T so I think just wait a few more months and pick up the iPhone G4 when it comes out.The HTC is a pretty good smart phone and im pretty sure its AT&T, and it works on the same Andriod system that the droid does Report
May 17, 201016 yr comment_8894 I love my Droid. My last "smart" phone was a pretty big disappointment. Droid delivers.I didn't know you got a droid. Yeah, your last phone was more of a half step up from a feature phone. I wouldn't call it an actual smartphone. That was my problem with the Voyager. It didn't do a lot of stuff I wanted it to.Oh well, live, pay a ton of money, and learn. Report
May 17, 201016 yr comment_8936 smart phones are nice, but i think i can do without the privilege of paying an extra $30 a month just for a half step up from my highlight. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.