Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Old Emoties

Featured Replies

  • 3 months later...

So, I'm resurrecting this old thread to say, I finally got around to going through the over 400 emotes that we had previously. I went through and cleaned out quite a few of the old ones and just added the main ones that I saw used. If anything is missing just shoot me a PM and I'll get it added in.

They are on the Emoticons quick access bar. Be sure to click "Show All" so they line up and are easier to look through. Also, let's make sure we don't over do it. :Spawn:

If you could add that one...:wub:

Done!

I like and use this one fairly often. yahoo.gif

"wahoo" is what that filters to on the atc. If you could add that one...:wub:

  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.