January 17, 201214 yr comment_52089 Oh Mr. Payne, it appears that you are really turning out to be a pain. Take-Two has announced that Max Payne 3 has been delayed until May 2012.Reasons behind the delay were not revealed in the press release, however Take-Two stated Rockstar would give details later today.Take-Two also announced a net loss for the fiscal year. They were expecting to make around 1 billion in revenue from their products and instead are reducing that number to somewhere in between $120 million and $239 million.via Take-Two Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
January 17, 201214 yr comment_52095 Bummer... so many delays already this year.. not looking good. Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_52115 I don't mind waiting for more polish. Might be the last one and I'd hate for it to suck. Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_52122 I still need to play the first two... have them on Steam but have never gotten to them. Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_52123 Watch the matrix first then play. Keep in mind the release time and it's awesome. Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_52135 The push back works for me. Too many releases in feb-march. Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_52151 I'm not holding my breath for a May release. There was no exact date given, so I'll say maybe holiday 2012. Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_52174 I have Max Payne 1 and 2 on my 360... they didn't age very well.. For the time they were awesome though even nostalgia can't force me to play them though. I will eventually just for story. Report
January 19, 201214 yr comment_52198 I received an email from Rockstar yesterday saying the game would release in May. Doesn't mean it can't change but at least it's straight from them. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.