Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Must have Game for 2012

Featured Replies

Just read in gameinformer that XCOM is being re-done. It will be called XCOM Enemy Unknown and should be out this fall this will be like the origianl with real time and turn based playing. Freaking Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess there is a first person shooter in the works as well from 2k that was supposed to be out last year but has been delayed. I would much rather have an update of the original.

XCOM remake looks like its gonna be a tactical shooter game.. we shall see. The graphics look pretty cool, I never did play the first so don't have a base for which to evaluate this new one coming out.

Because of my massive backlog, none really, aside from some of the big sequels like Mass Effect and if they release it, Assassin's Creed (I get the feeling they want to try to get the next one out by December 2012 for promotional purposes even though it's not been long since the last one.) Even Mass Effect 3 I'm not hugely anticipating, going to wait for a price drop.

Assuming it's out this year, the one game I'd look forward to most is Grand Theft Auto 5.

I really have no idea yet, I still need to get Skyrim, and i've got quite a bit of games from last year that I bought but haven't touched yet. I want to be excited for Hitman but I haven't seen a thing about it that doesn't just paint it as another splinter cell conviction, which I don't want at all.

Mass Effect 3

Final Fantasy 13-2

BioShock Infinite

Phantasy Star Online 2

Halo 4

XCOM

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Soul Calibur V

and if The Last Guardian ever comes out, that too...

I've never played the X-COM games before but I know what there about, and both new ones look pretty cool to me.

My #1 is Borderlands 2 obviously! (JUNE can't get here soon enough!!!)

Then it would be, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, FF 13-2, and ME3.

Ghost Recon and Borderlands will be bringing my gold account back. Can't wait to get some Borderlands goodness with you all!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.