January 10, 201214 yr comment_51671 Do you love bacon?Do you wish your wife would let you grind bacon ina food processor and drink it?Does drinking the bacon grease not satisfy your carbination need?Never you worry, Bacon soda is here. Report
January 10, 201214 yr comment_51724 i had a bacontini at this little bar called surly girl. tasted like beggin strip dog treats smell. Report
January 11, 201214 yr Author comment_51742 i had a bacontini at this little bar called surly girl. tasted like beggin strip dog treats smell.Tasty? Report
January 11, 201214 yr comment_51798 uhhh.... ever smelled beggin strips? i didnt regret it, but I wasn't in a hurry for another one. Report
January 12, 201214 yr Author comment_51845 I have they always smeled curious to me. I've always wanted to eat one. My dog seems to enjoy them. Report
January 12, 201214 yr comment_51857 I have they always smeled curious to me. I've always wanted to eat one. My dog seems to enjoy them. they dont taste anywhere as decent as they smell Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.