Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Bogey-Wan-Kenobi, you're my only hope!

Featured Replies

Starring Bogey-Wan-Kenobi, Luke Baboonwalker, Lando Stealthrisean, Darth Wonk, Han Skylo, and Princess C&CHandPuppet! Enjoy! LoL

<div style='background-color:#e9e9e9; width: 640px;'><object id='A139096' quality='high' data='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=2X8HD9eztDoeiCmp&service=starwars.jibjab.com&partnerID=star_wars' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' height='360' width='640'><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></param><param name='movie' value='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=2X8HD9eztDoeiCmp&service=starwars.jibjab.com&partnerID=star_wars'></param><param name='scaleMode' value='showAll'></param><param name='quality' value='high'></param><param name='allowNetworking' value='all'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='FlashVars' value='external_make_id=2X8HD9eztDoeiCmp&service=starwars.jibjab.com&partnerID=star_wars'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param></object></div>

  • Author

<div style='background-color:#e9e9e9; width: 640px;'><object id='A952970' quality='high' data='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=6onsySQE4vs8c4W5&service=starwars.jibjab.com&partnerID=star_wars' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' height='360' width='640'><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></param><param name='movie' value='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=6onsySQE4vs8c4W5&service=starwars.jibjab.com&partnerID=star_wars'></param><param name='scaleMode' value='showAll'></param><param name='quality' value='high'></param><param name='allowNetworking' value='all'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='FlashVars' value='external_make_id=6onsySQE4vs8c4W5&service=starwars.jibjab.com&partnerID=star_wars'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param></object></div>

  • Author

<div style='background-color:#e9e9e9; width: 640px;'><object id='A998274' quality='high' data='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=YxMA8xlfiICjhV8W&service=starwars.jibjab.com&partnerID=star_wars' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' height='360' width='640'><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></param><param name='movie' value='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=YxMA8xlfiICjhV8W&service=starwars.jibjab.com&partnerID=star_wars'></param><param name='scaleMode' value='showAll'></param><param name='quality' value='high'></param><param name='allowNetworking' value='all'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='FlashVars' value='external_make_id=YxMA8xlfiICjhV8W&service=starwars.jibjab.com&partnerID=star_wars'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param></object></div>

  • Author

Personally, I felt Bogey was THE BEST fit. I can't get enough of him as ObiWan. Soooooo funny.

but yes, I'm still getting mad work done. I just am efficient.... Sure, I could do more work, but why should I? I'm having too much fun. LoL

Sure, I could do more work, but why should I? I'm having too much fun.

I'm going to live by this quote for the rest of my life!!!.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.