Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I ate the KFC Double Down Sandwich

Featured Replies

Here's a review in my own words:

-I F***ing hate chickens so I smiled while eating them.

-It actually tasted pretty good.

-Sort of pricey .. sandwich alone cost about $5

-I am extremely dehydrated right now because of how much salt is in it.

-Working in kitchens I have made things like this before .. all it is is 2 chicken breast, cheese, bacon, and some sort of sauce. Even fancy restaurants have items similar to it.

-It's no different in any food we've over indulged in whether it's 11 pints of Guinness, double soup Tuesday, a whole bag of Halloween candy .. one time every now and again wont kill you .. we're not Monks here.

-Will it replace late night Taco Bell ... HELL NO!!!

Yeah that concoction is a big no for me. Well...Any KFC is a big no for me. lol.

  • Author

I eat KFC about once ever 6 or 7 months .. nothing on a regular basis. It wouldn't be that bad if you had it on a plate and used a knife and fork like a regular human being, but they just wrap it up with wax paper and you eat it like a sandwich .. that's somewhat disturbing.

KFC is nasty, using genetically modified chickens that have bigger breasts. Uuuugggghhhh

Wait. Bigger breasts? Now I want some!

popeyes chickn > kfc

that being said, id still probably try it

I've been wanting to just try it, but I'm too scared I would die of a heart attack, lol. Eating that would be the equivalent of walking up to the counter, and having one of the employees stab you in the heart with a fork.

  • Author

Honestly, I'd feel embarrassed eating that in public. I really would.

I brought it home .. oddly though the KFC wasn't that full and they couldn't keep these damn things on the shelf ..(or heating tray). For every 1 person in there it was like they were ordering 3 Double Downs each.

Tam calls it the Trailer Park Chicken Cordon Bleu. And that's exactly what it is .. just replace the ham with bacon.

  • Author

I've been wanting to just try it, but I'm too scared I would die of a heart attack, lol. Eating that would be the equivalent of walking up to the counter, and having one of the employees stab you in the heart with a fork.

Nope .. you'll live but drink a few glasses of water before and after you eat it. The salt content is outrageously high and it'll dehydrate you quickly .. I had a bit of a headache for a couple hours after eating it. So the key is -go to the gym in the morning so you don't feel like too much of a lard *** -for the love of god, bring it home and draw the curtains -keep well hydrated. Enjoy .. repeat once every couple months.

  • Author

KFC is nasty, using genetically modified chickens that have bigger breasts. Uuuugggghhhh

Find me a food supplier (meat or fruit/vegetable) that doesn't modify their food. .. and yes I have seen Food INC.

Lmao, I always love going into threads like these and just saying how I'm a vegetarian ahahaha. Stuff's like extra gross to me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.