July 20, 201115 yr comment_40791 <object width="720" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/42819"></param><param'>http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/42819"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/42819" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" width="720" height="349"></embed></object> Report
July 20, 201115 yr comment_40793 Time to give this another go. Hope this one is better. Although the last part of that clip has me skeptical. Report
July 20, 201115 yr comment_40795 The first person POV makes me want a Spider-Man game a la Mirror's Edge. Report
July 20, 201115 yr comment_40796 I liked the Raimi Spiderman movies, at least the first two before the studio ruined the third, so this is a big "meh" for me. Report
July 20, 201115 yr comment_40797 The first person POV makes me want a Spider-Man game a la Mirror's Edge.^ This! Report
July 20, 201115 yr comment_40799 The first person POV makes me want a Spider-Man game a la Mirror's Edge.I completely agree. That would be awesome. Report
July 21, 201115 yr Author comment_40821 Honestly I probably won't see it, just because it's the same thing we saw not even ten years ago. At least add something to it, I wish they would do it similar to the new Batman movies. Report
July 21, 201115 yr comment_40828 One word: dumb. Seriously, the first Spiderman movie came out a decade ago. Do they really need to already start the series up again? Comic book movies have become so pathetic that they're already resorting to rebooting existing franchises that shouldn't be touched. Christopher Nolan rebooting Batman was necessary because the two films prior to him taking over were absolutely dreadful. Spiderman 1-2 were great movies and 3 blew, so we need to re-do it all? So stupid! I definitely won't see it. Report
July 21, 201115 yr comment_40832 One word: dumb. Seriously, the first Spiderman movie came out a decade ago. Do they really need to already start the series up again? Comic book movies have become so pathetic that they're already resorting to rebooting existing franchises that shouldn't be touched. Christopher Nolan rebooting Batman was necessary because the two films prior to him taking over were absolutely dreadful. Spiderman 1-2 were great movies and 3 blew, so we need to re-do it all? So stupid! I definitely won't see it.I agree! Thankfully I never saw the last two batman movies before Nolan took over. I heard they were pretty bad. The spider-man series was already ok, I don't know if they're trying to pull off a Nolan here but I doubt it will work. Report
July 21, 201115 yr comment_40834 It's too soon to reboot I think. The thing is that the first Batman never really explained how he became Batman (it only showed his childhood tragedy). We've already seen how PEter PArker became Spiderman. Doing it again is just redundant. I think it's a copout by the film industry and they're betting that this will be a high grossing film because it's doing the exact same thing. I hope people aren't stupid enough to buy into it. I do think they're trying to give it a darker more realistic feel a-la Batman Begins but Spiderman is a completely different character that was never intended to be seen that way (at least from the get-go). Report
January 7, 201214 yr comment_51566 Boooooooooooooo! It hasn't even been 10 years and their already making another damn reboot! Report
January 7, 201214 yr comment_51573 Knew about it for a while and not expecting anything that great. It looks like they're going to focus too much on the high school drama aspect of it. No way this movie can beat the first two Sam Raimi Spider-mans (excusing the third, which was ruined by the studio). The Raimi Spider-mans were "Amazing Spider-man". This looks more like "Angsty Teen Replacement Spider-man" lol. Report
January 7, 201214 yr comment_51574 Out of the past 3 Spider-man movies... the first one was the only decent one... IMO Report
January 7, 201214 yr comment_51579 I recon this is gonna suck, casting is off in my view too. Plus this comes out very close to The Dark Knight Rises, spidey stands no chance. Report
January 8, 201214 yr comment_51597 Why....a darker feel for spidy is almost as bad as the late 80 early 90's batmans Report
January 16, 201214 yr comment_52006 At least the latest Spiderman movies had the same actor. More than the Hulk can say, and it's yet again a new actor for The Avengers. Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_52148 its indeed too early for a reboot But i will surely give it a try Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_52167 At least the latest Spiderman movies had the same actor. More than the Hulk can say, and it's yet again a new actor for The Avengers.To be fair, of the two movies the second was a reboot so the actor change is understandable. I thought Norton was good as Banner, but there will be a different actor in The Avengers then? I get the feeling a few will be different in The Avengers. Even the big studios might not be able to afford such a big ensemble cast at the same time as all the big effects they'll try to put in it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.