January 4, 201214 yr comment_51406 Just like every other game before it, Mass Effect 3 is getting pre-order content, but of course it all depends on who you pre-order with and if you pre-order it at all. Gamers who pre-order from GameStop will get N7 Warfare Gear along with the N7 Valkyrie assualt rifle. Origin pre-orders will be receiving the AT12 Raider shotgun and the M55 Argus assault rifle. This is where the pre-orders get confusing. Anybody who pre-orders at any retailer will be receiving the M55 Argus assualt rifle. So technically Origin users are only getting one pre-order item and GameStop pre-orders are getting another.All of the Mass Effect 3 pre-order goodies will be available the day that the game releases on March 6, 2012 and will expire on March 6, 2013. In Mass Effect 3, gamers assume the role of their versions of Commander Shepard and will embark on his or her final appearence in the Mass Effect trilogy. via Bioware and The Mass Effect Website Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
January 5, 201214 yr comment_51436 I hope we get access to cerberus network again, and all the things that come with it. Report
January 5, 201214 yr comment_51444 The pre-orders are getting ridiculous, but if people keep pre-ordering it won't stop. Report
January 7, 201214 yr comment_51541 Unlikely preorders will stop. I don't onus bonus stuff if it's not major to the game. Entire characters and crap like that is lame though. If its weapons or what not no big deal though. Report
January 7, 201214 yr comment_51543 I just thought of something.... I have to buy this through origin now... Ugh... Report
January 7, 201214 yr comment_51546 Indeed.My dilemma with Mass Effect 3 is that I've only played the other two on Xbox 360, but plan to (eventually) get it on PC. I have the first two on Steam (got em super cheap) but at this rate I'm not even sure I care to play them before 3, or even if Steam save files will transfer to 3 on Origin.I heard there was a tool on the 360 that let you make a save file with the choices you wanted from the first game to use in 2, but don't think it ever made it to PC. Would be nice if there is something like that, maybe even third party save editors (rather than just choosing between saves that players uploaded). I'd at least replay ME2 since I only played it through once (and got all the cheevos lol). Report
January 24, 201214 yr comment_52460 Kinda burned out of ME right now... plus these pre-ordering "bonuses" aren't anything special.. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.